Templar's might Meteorb

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by X3M_HIT, Jul 19, 2019.

1. X3M_HIT

X3M_HIT Active Member

Hi all, haven't played the game for a long time and after a few years of absence I've decided to give it another shot..so the last 2-3 weeks I've been playing and today I had the pleasure of finding a green tm while doing nihlathak runs. My char is the typical first mf char- meteorb sorc.
    Now my question is: Is there a benefit in using the green tm over a CoH or enigma. The upside I see with TM is +1 all skill and a bit of res, life and mana from attributes ..the downside is no mf or fcr
    And if I use tm ..what should I socket it with ?
    22.JPG
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

TM is a good option.
    If doing MF then FCR doesnt really matter too much, its not hard to reach 105 FCR on sorc.
    Besides you would only be using FCR for teleport since both orb and meteor have a cast delay and are not affected that much by FCR.
    Also your TM is free and doesnt cost any runes to make, if you havent got CoH or enigma yet.
    The "can not be frozen" is nice.
    Can socket it with a nice jewel for extra stats/resist like str dex + resist, mostly lightning resist since souls will be the most dangerous. Or just socket it with Um for extra overall resist.

Both CoH and Enigma have +2 skills wich adds to Bo.
    CoH has some nice resist and Enigma has MF

Personally i would stick with the TM, if you really want MF sorc go for 3 pieces of tal rasha (armor, amulet, belt) and work your gear around that.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    SGPB75, Tini and Fatty180 like this.
  3. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hi , Hmm that topic has not one answer ..its about tele on sorceress - main skill , so she can use any other armor .
    Im PVM player and for that im recommending TM green because you get 3 skill//fhr/some res/atr and what to put in .. finally Ber for DR% or Lo/Vex for +5% maximum fire/light resist but if your budget is low use UM-for all res,perfect ruby for Life, rbf 5/5 cold or jwl fhr/stat/res..its a big choice.
    That 3 skill grants better if you use for boo own barb boo not cta..you will get good buff and skill from tm..but if you will use CTA and wanna get more life solo and mf ..its a better choice to get CoH or TM blue grants *monsters slave in peace* [specially for nithla]
    How @inayat said its not hard to get 105fcr so dont need a fcr armor like a viper also with a stormshield for max block so on my opinion Best choice is Green TM.
    Regards

SGPB75, Tini and Fatty180 like this.
  4. Tini

Tini Well-Known Member

I remember when I found my first Green TM.. it rolled for Paladin and I had just made my first Enigma this season...such a bad luck :D
    But to be honest in some occasions you might wanna wear Enigma rather than Green TM.
    In my case I was using the TM for a very long time but switched to Enigma because I got so much run speed and it was essential for my farming.
    Once I changed to Enigma I felt I was a snail while wearing the TM ;)

SGPB75 likes this.
  5. X3M_HIT

X3M_HIT Active Member

Thanks for the input... for now I'm sticking with the TM. The +3 to all is a nice dmg boost although after making an infinity for my merc the difference in dmg from +1 to all skill (compared to coh or enigma) is insignificant compared to the effect of the conviction aura.
    The other thing that crossed my mind is to respec and instead of using 2 points for tele and prerequisit ..I'd use them towards my fire skills but if I die (and I do die once in a while) I won't be able to get my body without tele.

• Draft saved Draft deleted