Ubers / Torch Charm

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by onyxblack, Jan 19, 2018.

1. onyxblack

onyxblack Active Member

If I collect a set of keys - will the portals still open? or is it only vis SOJ's now?

2. Darel

Darel Active Member

With SoJ's (only 1 i needed) you can summon uber Diablo which drops Anni. You sell it to Akara in a Hell game.
    A set(1 from each kind) of keys opnes portals to uber Duriel, Izual, and Ani (lilith)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Gix likes this.
  3. Harvest

Harvest Senior Member

soj-diablo ( annih)
    3x3 keyset - uber tristram ( torch)
    -3 hate
    -3 terror
    -3 destruction

"make or (soj) sell it on act5"

Annih, Intelli and Gix like this.
  4. onyxblack

onyxblack Active Member

So I need 9 keys for the torch?
    ... Ok... I have 3, how hard are they to solo? Any one willing to help?

5. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

They are not hard to kill, but you need to have character that is equiped to do so. If you never done it before, i suggest to ask for help on channel and then watch ingame, how is it done.

About the character, skills and equipment - you can search the forum, as there is plenty of detailed guides.
    But basically, if you want to do the uber tristram event repeatedly, the best char (cheapest and easiest to play) is smiter - paladin whos main skill is smite+fanaticism aura.
    Key is to have alot of crushing blow (100% chance) and ability to cast life tap curse (on striking or on wand with charges on switch slot). Then you just stack resists and you are ready to go. You can find more detailed info in guides i mentioned before.

Hope this helps.

V4mpir and Fatty180 like this.
  6. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

Drop me a message here on the forums when you have the 3x3 key set and I'll kill the ubers for you. Or you can just ask for help through the chat in-game.

Annih and Fatty180 like this.
  7. onyxblack

onyxblack Active Member

I'll take you up on that botlike... I'm a 91 ele sorc.. Just stated on the server a few days ago :)

Fatty180, Botlike and Harvest like this.
  8. sinner-ul

sinner-ul Senior Member

In order to not open another thread on the same subject, I have few questions :
    - It's there a chance to kill diablo clone and torch ubers (all) with light sorc + well equipped merc ?
    I've tried and I couldnt defeat Lili ...
    I got help with Lili ... And I couldnt defeat Mefi, Diablo and Baal ...

Any advices and suggestions ?
    Thanks !

9. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hi, you mean light sorc for Ubers and Diablo Clone ..yes you can defeat all bosses but for mef i prefer to use smite both bcse resist [you need salvation or res aura ]and he has abs for light also..im killing Ubers with any hero also Cold sorc and dru ele in P8 HC but for mef..need smite its safest tip.. Lilith is easy[ clean map around lil and thenstatic with conv+ fast lights, get a merc near u] but i recommend also to use boo from barb..for lilith and if u play more than p2 on map.

Here you have topic with example by me with a light trap some time ago :)
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/do-you-like-ubers-like-this.544337/

Gl&HF

Gix likes this.
  10. sinner-ul

sinner-ul Senior Member

I've cleaned all near Lilith and with conv merc couldn't kill her ... Merc dies in 2 seconds and I die in 1 second :))))
    Merc gear is
    weapon : eth cv infinity
    armor : eth bugged fortitude
    helm : vampiregaze
    gloves : dracu
    belt : verdungo
    boots : gore
    ring and amu for LL
    total LL - 40%.

I'm doing something wrong, or maybe the merc's gear is not ok ?

11. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

You dying because you are not using max block on stormshield[ not only dmg is important] and your merc also because he can defeat psn dmg...just better chance how i said up use shout boo from barb[+def]
    try this tips..and you will never die on uber[ if maybe big lag]
    Ps.you need ias also on merc, maybe change helmet for eth anda +ias jwl cln, amu highlord and nosferat..65ias +ll im using it

Gix likes this.
  12. sinner-ul

sinner-ul Senior Member

Ok great, I don't have a boo barb but I'll try with your recommends and also ask for help with barb boo. (or maybe grow one)

colder likes this.
  13. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

I use smiter + light sorc, both bo'ed. First static Lilith, then switch to smiter window (smite + fana, 100% CB), drop her a few hits, till life tap procs, switch to Convi, then finish her off with the lightsorc.
    Indeed, clearing the area around her, from where you attack, is important. Saves lag (from animation), you avoid hitting mobs instead of Lilith, which could get you killed.
    For smiter gear, I use Guillaume (+ias jewel), Duress, Tgod + Raven frost + Dwarf star (for all absorbs), Dracul's, Cat's eye, a 4 Pdia sr with 40+ base resists, Goblin Toe's for 25% CB and, tadaa, Fleshripper (unique fanged knife) with IAS jewel. This is a slightly modified version of the forum uber smiter guide, and the most expensive piece of gear is Guillaume (ohm). Also, you need Ort's in stash to repair the weapon in cube when it loses durability. He only died a few times, when I was careless, and started his uber "career" at lvl 89.
    The only thing is to use Convi when taking down Uber Mephisto (first) and not involve the sorc. For all the other ubers, including Izual and Duriel I switch to Convi and kill them with the lightsorc.

Nopik and colder like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted