unrecoverable internal error 6fe1f26c Diablo 2

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by patsorluk, Jun 22, 2015.

1. patsorluk

patsorluk Member

Please please help me... it is impossible to play with this error .. i start the game once everything is ok ... but in the moment i make another game it just crashes ... i tryied a lot of things .
    Reinstall diablo nothing
    To put ot 2d but the game does not start
    run as administrator change map hacks and everything ... still nothing
    I read a lot of things in internet still nothing helps please give mi a suggestion . Thanks in advance . My account name in the game is patsorluk

2. Gix

Gix Founder

What is your operating system?

I assume the error comes from the maphack? Are you playing full mode or window mode?

3. patsorluk

patsorluk Member

Windows 7 is my Op system.

Maybe is from the maphack i dont know. I play on full screen because the windows mode is too small LOL :)

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Try switching to window mode and see if this still happens. Normally, the Run as admin for both the maphack and the game itself should solve most of MH errors for most d2 players but unfortunately others will still get persistent errors during full screen mode.

As an alternative you may also download the integrated MH patch (direct link on website or sticky inside help desk) and see if that helps.

5. patsorluk

patsorluk Member

On window mod is ok .. no problem .. but is not so cool to play .. is there any possibility to play full screen and no problem ?

6. Gix

Gix Founder

Take the integrated MH patch as I have already mentioned.

7. patsorluk

patsorluk Member

Still the same ...

8. OverseerSK

OverseerSK Member

If you can handle with this guide Here you may be lucky.

The main problems are two :

1 : The game is 15 years old ( DII )

1.1 : Just notice the system requirements :

1.75 GB Аvailable Space

64 MB RAM

Windows® XP or Windows Vista®

Pentium® 233 MHz Or Equivalent

Just want to say that we can not ask for more from this game.

2 : The new GPUs

However, if you can not follow the guide for ( High Res Mod ) you will have to play on windowed mod. It sounds frustrating but this is the only way to enjoy this great game.

Option two : Just install one XP on your old Desktop PC and enjoy the " full screen " ( 800x600 )

I hope I was helpful.

Gix likes this.
  9. patsorluk

patsorluk Member

You are right... but the things which i dont get is why only me... i tried on the pc of my friend same wibdows and everything ... no problem i am with windows 7 as mostnofnthe people but i am the only one playing on window mod ... single player i dont have problem playing on full screen ... just on internet .. with and without map hack .. always the same .. and dont know why .. there should be a f***ing solution ... if someone find it please help ... otherwise i enjoy the game already on windowed mode :) 10x in,advance to all of you :)

10. OverseerSK

OverseerSK Member

And u both have the same GPU's ??

Cuz u can install Windows 7 on PC with Socket A with Athlon 1.6 Ghz without any drivers and integrated GPU but still..

EDIT :

Btw, Now I remember all exe's ( EuropeBattle.exe / Loader.exe and Play Diablo II.exe ) from " Realm Patch.Zip " run in windowed mod even without -w and still wondering why.

I discovered this " problem " when I installed the game on one of my old Desktops. But without them u can't play cuz the TDAGuard will not work if u run the game from another Loader. Therefore you will not be able to make games.

• Draft saved Draft deleted