Urgent ajutor va rog/help ASAP please

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by pasarica, Dec 30, 2013.

1. pasarica

pasarica Member

salut. nu stiu ce s-a intamplat cu pc`ul meu. a fost o pana de curent iar cand a revenit curentul si am intrat sa joc... surpriza. nu mai mergea d2. pc imi merge normal insa cand intru pe diablo am urmatoarea eroare. intra in joc, iar cand dau la bnet sa ma conectez, imi iese din joc si primesc eroarea : hey guys, we got a big error, here". am defragmentat pc, am recopiat mpq`urile de pe cd, am incercat sa intru fara loader insa cand intru fara loader, primesc alta eroare tot la conectare pe bnet. error 0000005 ... am cautat pe net insa nimic care sa ma ajute asa ca ... va rog. AJUTOOOOOOOOR!!!! multumesc adminilor si moderatorilor.
    Hey there, i don`t know what happend with my pc. i had a electricity power off and when electricity came back, surprise, d2 was not working anymore. my pc works normally but when i enter d2 on bnet, i got this error: "hey guys, we have a big error,here". i strated to defragment my pc, didn`t work, i copyed all the mpq files from cd to d2 folder, not working. i tryed to enter without loader... this time another error on bnet connection. error nr 0000005. i was searching net for answer but no help at all. please help ASAP. thanks to admins and moderators

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Moved your thread to the correct forum since you posted it inside the Red Alert 2 one.

Delete your Diablo2 client and re-install it. This will solve the problem.
    Also please use the SEARCH button here on the forum as you will find some other methods as well.

3. pasarica

pasarica Member

did that already. also i have reinstalled d2 about 10 times. same error... mabye some registers or something? :(

4. pasarica

pasarica Member

well... thanks for nothing guys. looks like i have to quit playing d2 online. it doesn`t work at all. same error. i reinstalled it about 10 times already. looks like patch is guilty. hope somebody to give me a answer soon

5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Are we forgetting that we just celebrated New Year and most of us were away or busy spending some quality time with our family during this? With this attitude and with a game that it's not our property you will not solve anything.
    Gix already told you what to do and if that or using search didn't worked then you should re-install it once more in order to get the first error. I remember I had the "hey guys, we have a big error,here" it few months ago and re-installing did the trick but this doesn't mean you have to give us the "thanks for nothing" after you were already adviced. The patch has nothing to do with your error since there are hundreds of players active. The problem is on your side and mostly because of your PC contents.
    If you couldn't find the second error over google, which I find impossible, you will definetly won't going to find an answer here either. We cannot tell you if registry files are to blame since we do not have access to your computer and we have no history about what you did, what softwares have you installed or uninstalled. Since this camed up after a power failure, it's possible for windows to have suffered some damages so you might try and repair it with your windows CD. Reinstalling OS would be an alternative as well if you don't mind doing that.

6. pasarica

pasarica Member

well. sorry for my bad language. i just don`t know what else to do to fix my d2. i really want to play this game and i cannot. that`s why i`m like this. hope somebody will still look at this and will post something to can fix my problem

7. Gix

Gix Founder

Makes sense. So we should start acting like this and throw in some rude words over the players everytime a game doesn't open for us because of our own computer issues? Sorry but you have no excuse for that attitude.
    We already adviced you with the fixes we know and if none of them didn't worked and you still didn't used the search button then re-install the OS.

Also, when asking for help, the best thing to do is to post a SCREENSHOT. A fast google search with your weird error leaded me to https://www.google.ro/?gws_rd=cr&ei=6GLFUrPgOIeNtQbBhIGYDQ#q=diablo2+0000005

Seriously, it is impossible not to find an answer to google unless you are the only guy in the world that ever had this error and I'm sure you're not.
    I would have stopped replying here after seeing that rude post of yours but you will be given one last chance.

8. pasarica

pasarica Member

i am really sorry for my bad behavior. i was looking where u said on google first 5 pages. no answer. all the answers had the same result. not fixing my problem. now i am playing d2 with 1.11b patch and 1.11b loader + europebattle patch. is working like this... otherwise not working. i reinstalled windows, diablo, defragment, everything. still same error if i put patch 1.13c

9. Gix

Gix Founder

Lets take this step by step

1. Completly uninstall diablo2 and make sure you delete the folder as well after uninstalling
    2. Re-install on a DIFFERENT PARTITION (if you had it on C:\ then reinstall it on D:\) Diablo2 + Diablo 2 LoD + blizzard patch 1.13c then install our server patch
    3. Run the game through our loader and see what happens
    4. Change the loader and the diablo2 .exe files compatibility to windows xp sp2 and select run by administrator (right click on the .exe > properties > compatibility)
    5. If you get any error after you have followed all the above steps, make a screenshot of it and post it here.

10. Gix

Gix Founder

I can see you are ingame now so I suppose that worked? Come back and confirm when your problem is fixed so others can know what to do in the future.

• Draft saved Draft deleted