What to watch.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hash-Pipe, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

I'm currently up to date on all the shows I watch so far Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Penny Dreadful, and Vikings.
    I need a show to keep me complacent until one of these shows above starts up a new season, I don't really get into Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, or Dexter.
    Gotta find something on par with my favs.

What shows do you guys like to watch??

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Myself I hate shows but I also watched some episodes of Lost and ofc Oz some years ago. Heard people talking about Supernatural, Prison Break and some other titles I cannot remember.

3. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

I've watched supernatural allot but got lost on where the story is so far, just started watchin Arrow, it seems decent.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Indian movies and spanish soaps are next, right? :))

Sent from my iPad

5. raften

raften Forum Legend

Breaking Bad has a big plus from me, the series are more than decent.

6. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

I finished season 2 of Arrow today and it was a good series, soon Agents of Shield will be back on and I'll be torn between it and Walking Dead.

7. eissomesmo

eissomesmo Member

Check out Salem. Obviously a series about witches in the Salem days , but focusing heavily on the supernatural side rather than those witch hunt documentaries you see on the History channel.

8. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

That I will hafta check out, Not too long ago I was watching American Horror Story and everyone was tellin me about Salem but I totally forgot all about it.

9. eissomesmo

eissomesmo Member

Nice. Salem is a "what if there were real witches in Salem" thing. I enjoyed it hope you do as well.

You might also want to take a look at The Last Ship. Basically a post-apocalyptic series about a virus that wiped out 80% of the world's population and its up to the crew of a battleship to find a cure for it. I didnt really like it as much because the whole "globalwide virus" premise is being milked a lot lately so you will find lots of stereotypical tropes there. But you might like it , so yea.

10. DarkSummoner

DarkSummoner Supporter

Haven, True Blood, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Sons of Anarchy, Grimm, Just a few shows my girlfriend and I watch and of course.... WWE Raw and Smackdown ;)

11. Aicide

Aicide Member

Spartacus.

12. G0AT

G0AT Member

I find it hard to believe that somebody doesn't find Breaking Bad entertaining.. I guess it's possible but wow. I personally find Prison documentaries and Gang related shows really entertaining. If that stuff interests you look up "Locked Up Abroad". It's a show series based on the most successful prison/hostage escapes from people who are detained and imprisoned/ransomed in foreign countries. "Gangland" speaks for itself though, entertaining series. "Drugs Inc" is a fun series to watch too. All of these are for a mature audience but I'm presuming that's fine with you.

13. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

Well all my fav shows are airing new episodes and even a new zombie show on sifi Z-Nation, gotta love a good zombie tornado.
    Still waiting on Game of Thrones tho, I wish I could make a time machine so I could go get the new episodes....

Happy Halloween EVERYONE!!

• Draft saved Draft deleted