Whats up?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NUKEM, Sep 11, 2018.

1. NUKEM

NUKEM Active Member

Hey guys, NUKEM here.. I don't know if some are familiar with me or not but I did at once years ago ran a private D2 server ( at least 5+ years ago) Was off and on with servers since I keep getting game modders wanting to go greedy with cube recipes to hack themselves some extreme small charms with basic items that can be found in act 1 normal (yeah, sad..) but thats behind and this is now. I noticed that this server doesn't have much HC players (where dey at??! :-/) Anyhow, where are the HC trading ground in game? Oh well, I play pretty much 60/50 (HC/SC and yes i did the 60/50 on purpose lol). Hit me up as NUKEM and NUKEM1 in game if need more friends in HC.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2018
    V4mpir likes this.
  2. MMladenov

MMladenov Well-Known Member

Almost everyone on hc play closed games. If you need help or anything you can contact me - SSC-GA //acc: dawn7hief.

I play mostly hc, but i can help even at sc

Regards,
    M

Fatty180, NUKEM and Kefflar32 like this.
  3. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

hc is not for everyone because you only have one life because of that sc always been much more popular but in hc almost everyone play private game as MMladenov said because you don't want to be killed by some moron do you? keep public game open if you need help or rush and i think you need to read rules bro even though i never heard of you and that realm , advertising is not nice don't mention other names here

4. NUKEM

NUKEM Active Member

I was not advertising. I think you need to re-read my initial post before doing any accusations or not to accuse at all. So be nice and be positive without negative remarks.

5. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

but your first post contains another server name and you detail more about when you had it and for how long and how was it called than trying to fnd hc friends. maybe it's just me but i find that strange whatever you could be nice too i tried to help with the rules not to be negative GL

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  6. NUKEM

NUKEM Active Member

The server hasn't existed for over 5 years in fact since 2010. So I don't care if I hear about it cause its old, ppl are wreckless. This post is my introduction to bring memories to anyone who is familiar with me, you didn't even have to respond for which this post was not a open ended question (not even a question at all, was throwing myself out there to gain a friend in community). I have been playing Diablo since time of diablo has started Classic, DIablo 2, LoD, DIablo 3 and RoS. I have played Diablo 2 since 1.03 online other than that played the original version in single player since it came out.

This is an introduction of who I am in Diablo world, Not an advertisement.

7. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Hi and welcome.

• Draft saved Draft deleted