Solved Загрузка ЦП 100%

Discussion in 'Russian' started by Dep, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dep

Dep Member

Это просто жесть какая-то. 2-3 окна д2 и всё приехали, на 3-х окнах играть уже невозможно. Играю в оконном режиме. Пробовал флаги для запуска -lq; -sleepy; Не помогает. Может кто-то сталкивался ?
    До этого играл на другом сервере, там решалась эта проблема добавлением в корневую папку д2 файлика-скрипта. Здесь не помогает.

2. klaus

klaus Senior Member

You need to post you computer configuration, but I'm guessing it is capable of running 3 loaders at once. When you run 3 diablos at once open your Task Manager ( CTRL Alt Del ) Go to Processes and Click on CPU so it sorts them based on CPU Consumption. From there you can see which ones actually force your CPU to work at 100%. If it is not Diablo that is causing it to run at such high percentages you can try right clicking the loader and setting priority to High. This might render your operating system unusable based on your configuration - you will need to restart your computer in the worst case scenario, but most of the time it doesn't happen.
    Most of the times when I see on client computers that their CPU is working on full power, it is because the Windows Update process is causing troubles. I'd suggest you to turn off updates from your Control panel, then open CMD as Administrator and run "net stop wuauserv" , without the quotation marks. This kills that particular process. You can revert it by running "net start wuauserv".
    Can also be turned off by going into your search bar - type services.msc , find Windows Update - Right click - Properties - Startup Type - Disabled.

Before you start diagnosing anything you need to identify where the problem comes in the first place, ie find out if your Loader is causing your CPU to run at 100% or is it some other process.

You can use Google Translate to translate this, I understand your problem, but cannot respond you in Russian. If you cannot translate it by yourself , maybe some other russian player can do that for you.

MSVCR100 - If this process is consuming most of your CPU's capacity it can be fixed by doing what I described above.

Gix likes this.
  3. Dep

Dep Member

its d2 - 100 %
    win update ever off
    No other process does not consume so much

Attached Files:

4. klaus

klaus Senior Member

Would you upload a picture of the Process tab from your Task Manager and the 3rd party software you are using ( Glide, Maphacks and such ). When you play with 1 Loader - is it still 100% or only when you play with 3?
    CPU - ?
    RAM - ?

5. Dep

Dep Member

100% 2-3 or more loader
    cpu - inte pentium 4 531 (3ghz)
    ram 3gb

6. Dep

Dep Member

All right, to hell with it. Thanks for the help.

7. klaus

klaus Senior Member

You should have started with that. Disable visual themes and Optimize for Best performance ( Right click My Computer - Properties - Hardware ). Its gonna make it look kind of old, but there isnt another option. Also, if you use the other two loaders for Trade games and you do not play on them, you can set those two on Low priority ( in device manager ) and the one you play on High priority. Doing these things will improve your performance somewhat, but I'm not sure whether you will be pleased with the results.

Gix likes this.
  8. bison

bison Member

Gix likes this.
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.