Question to Staff Members

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PasivaidenuK, Jan 5, 2014.

1. PasivaidenuK

PasivaidenuK Member

Hello

I cant find anywhere announced that kind of information, but my ingame expierence shows that rune drop is lowered? I want to know did yours any changes in that way ? The rune drop before was ideal for me, and now i cant find anything.. For example before in same amount of time (not a few games) you can know what your loot will be, now you have to be very lucky or get nothing.. You know the feeling you doing it, and think thats not worth your time.

2. MrHammer

MrHammer Forum Legend

In theory drop rates are the same as when the server started. Although I have the same sensation. I cannot seem to find decent runes lately

3. Gix

Gix Founder

If you haven't seen any announcement then it means nothing has been changed. We don't change anything without announcing.

In Diablo2, the number of players has an effect over drop rate and as you can see, lately, the server has grown a lot reaching 210+ players. The higher the players number and the higher the character level, the harder the game it becomes. There is a good reason why this server is the most popular around and has almost a 2 years old database with lots of new players joining everyday, unlike other servers that wipe every few months and eventually they close down. It also depends on luck sometimes too as you may know.

Borisov likes this.
  4. Killuall

Killuall Member

Sorry to be a little off-topic..but,is this the exp of of the other players on the server or only YOUR own mf char's exp?Like if I use a lvl 90 and a lvl 95 to farm,the drop rate for the lvl 95 will be lower than the former?

Back on topic,yeah I to used to get many runes back in feb-may on Eu..like vex-lo every cs run,now its reduced considerably.

5. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

I've never had runes drop like that here, and quite honestly if Vex to Lo dropped on every CS run we would have a terrible outcry that rune drops are too high.

• Draft saved Draft deleted