Baalruns & guilds

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aveign, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Aveign

Aveign Supporter

Hey, starting to get the feel around the server and trying to remember/learn new commands for the chat. Ive been joining the "BH"-games and searched by /games which i found in an old thread from 2014, but not too much besides that one. I can see from the ladder list there obviously are guilds, or atleast a collaboration of ppl using the same tags :)

So my question, are there any particular place on the forums where ppl start arranging baalruns? Also, are there any guild sites/parts of the forum where people of different activity levels can search for common ground?

My dream would be to again..[​IMG]

However its a different time and life, so the oh i dno 4,5k runs required(?) might be off, though its still a great lot of fun!

Any advice in regard of brs and clans/guilds/alliances are deeply appreciated,

Regards

2. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

if your dear is to get 99 i'd suggest to make a decent char who can handle even p8 solo and host your own baalruns. Have 2 clients one for pre creating and tele, one for exp.
    I'm not aware of any clans here :/ ppl just know each other.

Escorb4r likes this.
  3. devilsreject

devilsreject Forum Legend

The EkG clan was live a bit after reset but most of them quit after reaching 99. Those guys are Brasilian.

4. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

@Aveign I am up for 99 :) so if you want pm me we can make a schedule(if you dont have time) and make some good runs evrey night or when you got the time. :D

Aveign likes this.
  5. DemonHunter

DemonHunter Active Member

Hello, after getting 99 this ladder i just cant look at baal anymore! Haha...So im not doing much bhs lately,my suggestion is to find at least another guy that wants to rush 99 too, its really boring to do BHs alone.

Aveign likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted