Guide BH Maphack Configuration Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Gix, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

There are a few loot filters already made that you can use or edit http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bh-maphack-loot-filters.544928/ you can also follow the guide from the first post of this thread to find how to do it.

Gix and Kefflar32 like this.
  2. RevPhi10

RevPhi10 Member

I know but none of them seem to have exactly what i want. I also dont wanna spend the time to build a new one. I know ill mess it up.

3. Atox

Well, sometimes you will have to spend a bit of time to make your own stuff as this is not a request thread it's a guide on how to make your own. You do have quite a few loot filters from where to choose.

Kefflar32 and kiwifruit like this.
  4. EyeOfTheTyger

EyeOfTheTyger Member

hello i understand but when i use // infront of every 1 i cant use my loot filter i need clean mh without filter :(

5. Atox

Don't think there is a loot filter that doesn't have any item in it, that's the whole point of the loot filter in the first place, you can make your own though as making a loot filter with no itemdisplay line won't be that hard since you will only need some basic settings in it that every loot filters has such us Reveal Map: True, None. So I suggest that you copy the settings that you want into a new loot filter and give it a go.
    As I said in a previous post this is not a request thread it's a guide on how to make your own, however, we can help with some advice if you give us more information and ideally a copy of the loot filter itself inside a spoiler.

colder, kiwifruit and Gix like this.
  6. vizis

vizis Member

I have been messing with MH cfg file. I have changed things to my liking (hiding potions, blots, gold etc...). However I don't know how to hide item price (my friend wants that). Also I wonder if it is possible to hide items lets say below 20k price wise.
    I have tried:
    Show Price: False, None
    ItemDisplay[]: (L%ILVL%) %NAME% %GRAY%[%SOCKETS%]

I am new to this don't judge me please ^.^

7. Atox

to hide the price you just need to remove the (%PRICE%) from your line about the hide below a certain price, not sure if it's possible or not.

8. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

You might give it a try with a condition (see how conditions are written in the first page of this topic): PRICE > x. You might want to add it at the beginning of the config, then add rules for the items you want shown regardless (watch out for unintended results, always test your changes).
    Alternately, which I very very strongly suggest, don't waste your time with such nonsense and make a gold barb (see guide for a cheap build) and then make some real gold.

Atox likes this.
  9. schnuppy

schnuppy Member

Nice, that the thread is still alive... i messed around with the config too, and i understood the basics, but i sadly fail now in filtering the rares before they are indentified. I guess the "displayItems" command isnt the right for that? I simply want, that the godly-rares with over +400%dmg are displayed in red, and this here:

ItemDisplay[RARE ED>400 WEAPON]: %RED%0 %RED%%NAME%%MAP%

does change their name into red, but only AFTER i identified them (tested with +50% ofc^^). I want them to be dropped red on the ground before identification. I also tried to insert a green indicator, doesnt work either... somehow that "ItemDisplay" can just alter, what can actually be seen atm... How can this be solved?

10. Atox

Hi there, for unidentified items you need to put the !ID feature so it will look something like this
    ItemDisplay[!ID RARE ED>400 WEAPON]: %RED%0 %RED%%NAME%%MAP%
    I'm not 100% that will work with unid items but you can give it a try and if I am wrong with the !ID try with ID, I'm not sure which one exactly is but it's definitely one of them.
    Cheers.

11. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

It doesn't work that way. There's no way to see an item's affixes before being identified. It would be an ungodly cheat.
    The game is designed so that items drop, you pick what you think would be useful, identify those that are magic (including rares, set, uniques), and only keep what you now think is worth keeping, given the limited storage space you have available.
    You can keep that setting, though, maybe someone, in a public game, will identify what you're looking for, consider them not worth keeping and drop them; that is the only type of situation that such a setting would be useful, and it won't hurt keeping it in your config either.

12. Kabraxis

Kabraxis Well-Known Member

Hi guys,i want to ask is there a option that i can disable that item notification spam,I want to be displayed only once not every time I come closer to it.

13. Atox

Don't think there is such an option, your best solution would be either pick it up or just remove it from the notifications

14. Gix

Gix Founder

For those of you who are using this particular maphack and experience any slowness while joining games or you cannot see the games description make sure to apply the fix posted below:
    1. Open your maphack configuration file BH.cfg located inside your game folder with notepad or your preferred text editor.
    2. Search for the following line inside the maphack configuration file: GameListRefresh You can use CTRL+F for a quick search.
    3. Change its current value from 1500 to 60000 so it looks like this: GameListRefresh: 60000

Alternatively, you may download the latest version (2.25) from our website http://europebattle.net/d2/tools and replace only the BH.dll library file inside your game folder, keeping your current configuration.

15. RikuAotsuki

RikuAotsuki Member

Sting was crashing my game constantly so I switched back to this; trying to get the settings somewhat similar.

First, monsters on the map: I know how to enable them, but I can't figure out how to disable only normal monsters. If I don't put the line in the config, they appear red on the map. If I put the line in but leave the color empty, they appear black on the map. Is it not possible to stop just normal monsters from appearing on the map?

Second, Sting had a thing to show you the direction of staircases and such, the green dot thing. Does BH have something like that?

16. damian

damian Member

Sorry I got confused and I uploaded it in the wrong place, I wanted to put the values of the items in the BH MAPHACK

17. Atox

Moved your post to the correct thread.
    The answer to your question in the quote below from the first post of this thread.
    Example: ItemDisplay[]: %NAME%%CONTINUE% (%PRICE%)

colder and Gix like this.
  18. damian

damian Member

Thank you in advance but this is not for a single item? I want to see the values of all the items as the StingMapHack

19. Atox

ItemDisplay[]: %NAME%%CONTINUE% (%PRICE%)
    The bolded rule/condition will match every item in the game after that there is the actions (the name and price), I suggest you read the guide from the first post of this thread for more details.
    Cheers.

Kefflar32 and colder like this.
  20. Duduloi

Duduloi Well-Known Member

hi there,
    I am back to this game and I have a stupid question.

I installed BH and I use one filter already made. I tons of items are hidden (which is normal) and in config I have
    "Hidden Items Toggle: 0, VK_7 //Show or Hidde items on the ground"

Please tell me what is this VK_7 key ? I want to see from time to time some items which are usually hidden.

Thanks

• Draft saved Draft deleted