Guide Cheap Uber Smitter

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Nopik, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Arc-Arc

Arc-Arc Senior Member

hi guys! Well, i wanna show the build of my smiter. I like a lot the builds here of others players, and i wanna try to use them when i become rich in this game xD
    Helm: Dream (runic word), if you can, in bone visor (cuz low req and good def)
    this one i choose it cause throw confuse to enemies. In this way, we don't have to worry about the monsters that Uber Mephi invoque, so we can concentrate only in Ubers. Too give us fhr, +5% to life, 5-20 @res. For me, a good choice. Painfully, i can't find a bone visor, so i do it in a spired helm :/
    Amulet and rings: Mara, Raven, Bul-Kathos
    I think i don't have to explain this... But, i will be honest, i don't know what should i've do with the Bul-Kathos. Just, i feel that it's a better idea go with a crafted ring... but the +1 to skills... By the momment, i leave it just like this.
    Boots: Gore Rider/Goblin toe
    I have the Gore Rider in my smiter. Cause the 10% open wounds and 15% crusher blow. The Goblin Toe it's good cause have 25% crusher blow. It depends on what your prefer.
    Weapon: Grief in PB (it's better get it perf, obviosly)
    Ias, better damage and prevents monster heal. For me, a big option if you can get it.
    Shield: Exile in eth elite shield bugged or eth HZ upgraded and zoded
    Here depends on what you want. Damage or @res? Obviously, i choose the @res. But i have another eth shield with damage, in case i change of opinion. Anyway, my eth shield it's a sacred rondache with 26 @res. If you have lucky, can find one better. I recommend do runs to Griswold in Hell. Always throw good bases items, like flails, ap's, ba's, pb's and sacred rondaches. I choose Exile cause give you deffiance aura and 15% chance to cast life tap. The other oprion it's a little hard to get, but it can be a great shield for this build too.
    Armor: CoH in ap
    2 to skills, 65 @res, 20 str and 8% reduced damage. Just for that it's my armor. Meaby a TM for pal it's a good option too, but i don't know, i don't have one to prove...
    Gloves: Draculs
    Life tap and 15 str.
    Belt: Verdungo
    10 fhr, 10-15% reduced damage and 30-40 vitality. For survival, it goes very well with this build.
    Secondary Weapon and Shield: Cta in flail and Spirit in Monarch

Skills:
    20 conviction
    20 fanatism
    20 smite
    20 sacred shield
    rest to deffiance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Stefansg

Stefansg Supporter

This is already a very expensive build for a uber smiter.

3. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Draft saved Draft deleted