GM Application Escorb4r's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Escorb4r, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Name:
    Justin Lopez
    England
    Online Time:
    24/7 until November, moving forward it will be a bit less.

Worth noting that i will always be able to be reached if necessary.

Due to the crisis im spending alot of time at home like many others, im also working from home!
    Spoken Languages:
    English
    Account Name:
    Escorb4r
    Game Playing Experience:
    Been playing diablo since release, and to be quite honest then i think its the game i have been playing the most.

Old heads know me on this server, i been part of the team previously, personal problems came in the way and was such a big part of my life that it ruined everything for me.
    I been working on myself for 2 years and im ready to take the lead of my life again, and do something positive not only for me but also for the server i have loved for years.

I have always been active on the forum and in-game and i have always been helping and leading others in the right direction, im not a toxic person in general and never will be. I always try to make the best of the situations im placed in.

Everyone makes mistakes, most of the people learn from it, others dont.
    I learned from my bad judgement of myself and im ready to redeem myself.

Everyone who knows me know that i always have and will be a great helper on the forum and in-game
    How can you help the server?:
    I feel like i qualify to be a Game Master because of my many years of experience with the server, and Diablo in general.

Me being a former Game Master knowing how everything works, knowing the rules of the server in my books. I think im the right person for the team and the right person to make the right desicions.

This server will always have a special place in my heart, and i didnt realize that until i was abscent for this long period of time, it really makes me happy to be here, be in the forum threads, be in-game chatting.

I would really be sad not to be a part of this anymore, even as a non Game Master.
    I always dreamed of being a part of something bigger in life and i never had the right chances to do so.

I feel like i wasted my chance here, and that wont happen again.

Hope you atleast consider my application and know im serious about all of this.
    I dont expect anything, but atleast for me, its worth a try doing this!

All love.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Gix and devilsreject like this.