Info Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ezekiel, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

I have an idea for the server, where I can post it?

You can post your suggestion here: http://forum.europebattle.net/forums/suggestions.846/
    Keep in mind we are a blizzlike server and not a heavily modified mod therefore, only quality of life game suggestions will be considered, we normally have no interest in extending custom content.

Do not re-post suggestions when they have been locked or deleted, use the search feature before opening a new thread.
    If you have seen a suggestion denied in the past, do not re-post it hoping for some luck. Making little adjustments while the main idea remains the same isn't a new suggestion. It will be denied again.
    Do not message a staff member to argue about it. When we decline a suggestion, the decision is final.

But no one ever answers my topic, how can I make sure that my idea has been read?

Posting the thread will suffice, we read all suggestions and note down the good ideas that follow the realm concept and are worthy of being implemented where it is possible to do so of course.

If my idea is good enough and has been approved when it will be added?

Small improvements or updates are usually being done every couple of years or so before a new season starts, sometime we may push mid-season updates too.

How can I find out if my idea will be implemented in the future?

You can't.

Why don't you add new custom runewords and more game content?

We are a blizzlike server, we keep changes to a minimum and as close as possible to the original game. Quality of life features are mainly what we focus on and this is working best for us ever since we launched. The imbalance will always become a problem too upon adding new content, no matter what. If you like to see ridiculous new features, items, maps and more game content you should play a mod instead.

I want to be a developer in this realm

Send us a private message, any help to improve existing or add new quality of life features would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.