Help Open Battle net

Discussion in 'Polish' started by qbasspl, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qbasspl

qbasspl Member

Witam jestem laikiem odnośnie diablo, i mam problem by zagrać na open battle net , gdy ładuje się czerwony pasek postępu rozłącza mnie. Normalny battle net działa.
    Co do open, Czy to postać na 1 lvlu lub robiona edytorem nie chce się w ogóle połączyć

EN:

Hi, I am a layman regarding Diablo , I have a problem to play at the opening battle net when a red stripe charging Progress disconnects me. Normal battle net works . What they have open or to Form 1 lvl OR done editor does not want to even connect ( i use translator )

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Private servers and the official bnet server are part of "closed battlenet". Open battlenet is for that scenario where you play with your friend by sharing the hosting ip address and where you can even load your single player characters which allows easy cheating and items/characters editing. We don't offer support for that though so your best place would be google.

However if you are reffering on playing on our server then make sure you download the server patch and read the connect instructions: http://europebattle.net/d2/connect

3. qbasspl

qbasspl Member

But normally I play on your battle net. Only closed battle net does not work

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Sorry but I can't really understand what you are trying to say.

5. qbasspl

qbasspl Member

When you turn on the game , I choose other multiplayer and closed battle net option , choose a character and flying red progress bar when doleci to the end of the message pops up , you can not connect .

6. Gix

Gix Founder

I see, however we offer support only for our server which is closed bnet so you will have to google for a solution concerning your open battlenet (other multiplayer) problem.
    Most likely you or your friend got an active firewall which blocks the port/connection so you may start investigation from there.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.