High Res Mod?

Discussion in 'Media' started by almoro, May 30, 2013.

1. almoro

almoro Member

Is there any chance of getting a high res mod working on the server?
    Im aware that there's a pacth thatyou can use in single player but blocks online connection, so it no use. Any chance that someone could modify the patch to work in the server?
    Thank you in advance

2. reign_again

reign_again Active Member

I don't think that's a possibility. At least not on a Pvpgn/D2gs side, software that is pretty much outdated and little modifications are made to it.

However I think that the reason why the online options via Battle.net are blocked is because when you play on the official Bnet servers you could get banned, therefore they blocked that option. So my advice is pretty obvious. Go to the guys who made it and ask so they can remove the censor on battle.net, because you don't play on the official servers.

But let me tell you another thing, one that may convince you not to use it here. As far as I am concern, and maybe the admins, once you use that mod in PVP/duel games, it's considered a hack, and you are pretty much banned. And the reason is simple, you have a larger map to work with, and you can see your enemies better.

3. azrialtide

azrialtide Member

Where is this patch found ill look into it. Ill see if i cant find the block on Bnet.

What Reign says is true you could get banned but i don't see a problem with it for using it in PvM.

4. javanox

javanox Member

i came up with this

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\UsaBattleNet.exe" -W -nofixaspect

makes u window mode and u can maximize and thats all u get pretty much what ever the res is 800xwhat ever

5. Hash-Pipe

Hash-Pipe Active Member

Installing glide wrapper can help allot with screen size issues if that is what you are going for, allowing the game to run in wide screen several different window sizes.
    You can find it here

Draft saved Draft deleted