late suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mtgfanatic, Dec 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtgfanatic

mtgfanatic Member

The recent D2 remake made me return to D2.I enjoy the QoL changes and spend a lot of time on D2R.
    Since those changes did not cause an aneurysm to D2 community and seem to be well received,i would like to suggest bringing them here as well.They can be considered the new "Blizzzard Standard rules".
    Make Ladder Runewords available to non-lader characters.Not allowing those runewords on non ladder always made zero sense to me.When ladder ends the characters get converted.Non lader is then flooded with ladder runewords, since players abandon their old toons for new ladder.I do the same here when ladder resets.What is the point of not being able to make those runewords in the first place?
    Extra tabs.The multiwindow function on this server does help,but a few shared stashes would make things easier to manage.
    Quick Cast and Active Skill Bindings.Great Qol change.These make the game so much better.Do consider adding those in a midseason or whenever possible change.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

You're in luck, @mtgfanatic as that was already on our list and it has been added today. As for extra stash tabs, unfortunately that's not something easy to achieve in legacy multiplayer but we allow muling.
    Blizzard made it so ladder has exclusive features in this game, from the very beginning due to various reasons; if it made any sense for not well... it's just how they designed the game.