Solved Level 75 D2 Character Removed despite playing over 2 hours!

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Srdjan, Jun 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srdjan

Srdjan Member

Hey all,
    I recently downloaded EuropeBattleNet on my second computer and when i logged into Diablo 2, The character selection screen was empty, meaning my level 75 character is gone (although i will admit, it has been over 10 days since i logged into the character)!
    I was absolutely sure i clocked over 2 hours, because i remember doing certain quests alone and later on, another character boosted me to lvl 75 and i also did a couple of Baal runs (Hell Difficulty) for XP Farming.
    My account name is SamuraiWeed and i believe the character was called Kringe (not entirely sure)!

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello @Srdjan,
    Characters do not get deleted or expire from lack of use in here. Chances are that you're either logged into the wrong account or in case you have created more than 8 characters, you need to use the arrow keys to browse further down the character's list. When was the last time you've played the character and why are you not sure of its name? It's been that long since you've played it?

kiwifruit, Kefflar32 and Srdjan like this.
  3. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hi @Srdjan you probably logged to another gateway in-game, check again if you see on Gateway Button EuropeBattleNet address and if on the server which you were logged was typed realm "Legacy", if not you can set it manually using Gateway Editor from our website http://europebattle.net/d2/tools.
    As @Gix said characters here are never expired over time and you don't need to care about time played.
    Greetings

kiwifruit, Srdjan and Gix like this.
  4. Eyjey1207

Eyjey1207 Active Member

Haven’t been on for a month and my characters are still alive. Cheers!

5. Srdjan

Srdjan Member

Hi everyone and thanks for all the replies,

I figured out what the problem was, i forgot that i made an entirely new account 10 days ago (which makes me question as to why i did that, despite the fact that i had full access to my first account) with a nickname SamuraiDeed :LOL::LOL::LOL: (basically i replaced the W with D) and on that account i found my lvl 75 character fully intact.

So the problem was in me and not in the server!

Thanks everyone for your help!

kiwifruit, Atox, Gix and 1 other person like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.