Loading...

Oak sage feels real weak

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Failure, Oct 5, 2026 at 10:30 PM.

  1. Failure

    Failure Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2015
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    3
    So I know there aren't a lot of druids on the ladder currently, but from my experience so far, Oak Sage is complete trash. It dies anytime anything hits it. For reference, my druid is level 85. Oak Sage is currently level 29 with 564 life. I know it got nerfd, but now I'm having to resummon it 2-3x during a trav run. If a council member hits it, its just dead.

    I think it needs some form of resist/damage reduction to prevent it from just dying. Its used on a caster so there could easily be something for the druid like gloves that buff it.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...
Similar Threads - Oak sage feels
  1. Nopik
    Replies:
    27
    Views:
    7,395
Loading...