Solved Quick Next Game

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by jenyas90, Jan 30, 2024.

1. jenyas90

jenyas90 Senior Member

Hi peoples, I have a big problem with my favorite game diablo2 on lovely server.
    I have been playing here for 4 years, after resetting I updated my computer, the problem remained and I do not know what to do.
    Flies out at a quick exit.
    Quick Next Game Key: VK_5 In my maphack.
    I use this to quickly rejoin 8 clients diablo2 for exp.
    After each exit, 1-3 windows fly out with this error: Halt
    Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 006e94b9
    I want to finally do the 99 level, but it's impossible to play like that, is there anyone who can help with this problem?
    He used different maphacks, installed Win10, everywhere on behalf of the administrator and compatibility with XP, chose different graphics modes - crashes and nothing changes. I am tired. Please help.
    If you leave the game through Esc - Save And Exit Game - nothing crashes, people playing here create a game with 8 clients in 10 seconds, it takes me a minute, it's sad. Or maybe there is a way that autogamenext does not work through a quick exit?
    I apologize in advance for poor English, I wrote through a translator. Thank you.
    Before that, im played 4 years on win7 and with a weaker PC - there were constantly these mistakes

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  2. Herlikium

Herlikium Supporter

Привет!

I have the same problem, a minor solution - I first join game with 4 clients, kill travi and than join with other 4 clients (in my case - maximum clients in 1 attempt is 6 and remaining 2 going to error). So you should find something to do during 1 min and than join till full party.

3. jenyas90

jenyas90 Senior Member

This error when leaving the game, goes to the main one in the chat, switching to another window, pressing "5" and the error.

4. Herlikium

Herlikium Supporter

Have you tried completely deleting all files and downloading the game, client and maphack from the site?

Yes, Boss. My fault.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  5. jenyas90

jenyas90 Senior Member

Yes, 1000 times, this problem is 4 years old

6. Gix

Gix Founder

7. jenyas90

jenyas90 Senior Member

Thanks to everyone, I will go out through SaveAndExitGame, it just takes a lot of time to write this and the next game manually.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2024, Original Post Date: Jan 31, 2024 ---
    The problem went with the departure, the error was in d2stats.
    Another appeared, when leaving the game, the inscription Please wait appeared, and flew out of the account, where we enter the login and password, deleted and installed the diablo several times, read on the forum what flew out because of IP, just a person from Russia, I myself from Russia, tried to play through VPN - the problem is gone, what's the matter - I don't understand. Apparently somehow block us.
    Now I tried about 10 games - nothing crashes and normally comes in.

Gix and Herlikium like this.
  8. Gix

Gix Founder

Glad to hear you found the issue, we always recommend running a clean game client with no 3rd party tools when game errors popup.
    Sounds that your internet provider experiences some routing issues which could lead to certain connections being blocked; you will probably have to wait until they deal with it. As far as I see, other russian players can connect and play as normal so looks like an isolated issue on your end.

jenyas90 likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted