Guide Realaki's Gem Farmer

Discussion in 'Guides' started by realaki, Nov 21, 2022.

1. realaki

realaki Supporter

Hey, are you trying to get rich as fast as possible without caring for how fun and challenging the game is?
    No need to feel guilty, we've all been there, hungry for bers, and we weren't sure what is the quickest method to get them.

I present to you my gem farmer sorceresss build, who can farm around 60 gems in 8 minutes!

The idea is to have a high level holy fire aura on you, which gets boosted by the sorceress's fire mastery skill.
    With that said, the needed items are:
    Weapon: Hand of Justice any base, any ed, you only need the holy fire aura.
    Armor: Dragon any base, any stats, you only need the holy fire aura.
    Shield: Dragon any base, any stats, you only need the holy fire aura.
    Helm: cheapest option is 3 fire coronet, but you can also use 2 sorc 20fcr helm, or shako, basically whatever.
    Belt: arachnid for fcr - faster teleport.
    Gloves: Magefist for fire skill and fcr - faster teleport.
    Boots: Aldur, or anything with 40 frw - for fast runs you want to move quickly in town.
    Rings: anything with fcr.
    Amulet: preferably 2 sorc with fcr - for damage and faster teleport

note: on swap, i like to keep an oculus, and swap when I'm in town, so I run faster.

Skills:
    You want warmth and fire mastery maxed. Since you have a lot of points left, I like to max teleport too, to minimalize the mana cost. Even after that, you have points to max enchant and use this same char as an echantress.
    On stat points, you just gotta add str and dex to wear your items (the dragons help a lot with str), other than that you can either add all into vitality or energy, it doesn't really matter since you'll be farming normal cows anyway.

Tips:
    - Run NORMAL cows. gem droprates are the same/even better than on hell, and aside from missing some jewels, charms and runes, you have a very consistent income.
    - Keep an empty inventory. you don't need any stats from charms, only torch and anni, other than those you want as much space as you can have, so you don't need to put the gems away that frequently. I only put the gems in the bag when i have a full inventory; ~60 gems cause cube, bags, anni, torch and tomes take some space away.
    - Pick jewels up as well. They won't be anything good, but they are still perfect for crap jewels, and sell at around the same price as gems.
    - Just port around in cows, everyone dies in one tick of your aura, and pick up the stuff you want. A good item filter can help a lot, I recommend checking this thread out.

That's it from me, I hope I showed you something new and interesting, and see you all in game :)
    realaki

Draft saved Draft deleted