Saludos, necesito una ayuda..

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by KM-Evil, Feb 2, 2016.

1. KM-Evil

KM-Evil Member

Hola, Saludos a todos los colaboradores y usuarios de este foro, soy nuevo aqui, soy de Mexico, y tengo un pequeño problema..
    les cuento, hace un unos meses atras jugaba en este servidor "D2.EuropeBattle.Net" yo utilizaba el maphack de la web, por q eso de andar explorando el mapa se me hacia mucha perdida de tiempo, todo perfecto asta ahi.. deje de jugar un rato por motivos del empleo, regrese hace unos dias a jugar y note que no me dejaba entrar al juego, revisando la web, vi q habia un nuevo parche, asi q lo instale y jalo perfecto, mi cuenta y pj como los deje..

Mi problema surge cuando trato de activar el maphack, no lo activa...
    pensando q habrian actualizado el maphack, me pase por la web nuevamente y lo descargue, una vez descargado lo eche a andar, y tampoco jalo.. probe cargarle los archivos .DLL de las carpetas Integrated MapHack 1.13c, V1 y V2, y aun asi no lo activo..

Alguno me podria explicar como soluciono este detalle.. dejo una imagen para q noten mi problema..
    (por cierto note que hay un Autoteloport, el cual no tengo idea de como se usa)
    De antemano muchas gracias..
    mi acc: Kinubi-Matsumae
    01.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. ShenGuardian

ShenGuardian Supporter

English (Google) Translation:

Hello, greetings to all partners and users of this forum, I'm new here, I'm from Mexico, and I have a little problem ..
    I tell them a few months ago was playing on this server "D2.EuropeBattle.Net" I used the maphack of the web, that walking q exploring the map I was really wasted time, all perfect stop till there .. playing around for reasons of employment, return a few days ago to play and note that would not let me into the game, checking the web, I had a new patch q, so q pulled install and perfect, myself and pj as let ..

My problem arises when I try to activate the maphack, not active ...
    I thought q would have updated the maphack, I pass through the web and download it again, once downloaded it take to walk, and not charge you pulled .. probe .DLL files folders maphack Integrated 1.13c, V1 and V2, and even not so active ..

One could explain how I solved this detail .. I leave a note image for q my problem ..
    (Incidentally note that there is a Autoteloport, which have no idea of how to use)
    Beforehand thank you very much..
    my acc: Kinubi-Matsumae

3. Gix

Gix Founder

The error itself is showing you what is wrong. Run both the game and maphack as admin (Properties > Run as Administrator). Also use search button, there are different topics that may help you like trying to place the maphack in a separate folder from d2 and if that doesn't work then try with the same folder, as I said, the forum has plenty of information and using search button will definetly help a lot.

4. KM-Evil

KM-Evil Member

Gix likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Founder

Glad to hear that my friend.

Saludos!

• Draft saved Draft deleted