Loading...

WTB WC skillers and ammy (bought - closed)

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by TimmyDeezNuts, Apr 10, 2017.

  1. TimmyDeezNuts

    TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,905
    Likes Received:
    1,488
    Trophy Points:
    113

    EDIT: Got everything I needed, thanks everyone.
    PS to a player I won't name because they're not that important - if you don't think my valuation of your item is good enough, then don't trade me. It's childish to continue to /w me to convince me your inflated price is correct. The market is dynamic, prices are set by what people are willing to buy for, and what people are willing to sell for.
     
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. Raziel_911

    Raziel_911 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2017
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I have +3 warcries amulet (clean). Currently waiting for offers.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...
Similar Threads - skillers ammy (bought
  1. jonesclu
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    121
  2. Teebee
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    153
  3. Olszax
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    136
  4. Alke
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,369
  5. Manhart
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,196
Loading...