when u ask for help and go afk this happens

Discussion in 'Media' started by Blessedone, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Blessedone

Blessedone Well-Known Member

So other day while farming saw room ''need trav wp'' go there to help guy out and hes afk...sooo i decided go clear and heres what i got from that...he acctually came back half way trough it to say ''im semi back playing league'' or something...too lazy to grab even one wp...takes 30 seconds :p...well here is what he missed out on lmao

Imgur
    http://imgur.com/X59wwU8
    http://imgur.com/VnHmQyq
    http://imgur.com/2TbeAa5

point of story...u can go afk anyday like that ;) and thanks for all the fish ;)

P.S. last SS is cumulative what i got from just 1 run

2. Gix

Gix Founder

:)) loled on your story and yea ... people asking for help should show some respect for those who actually come and help them out. keep it up @Blessedone !

PS: league of legends sucks (dota1 forever)

Blessedone likes this.
  3. afro

afro Member

I played a lot of Dota 1 on highest rank posible, i played league and still playing some time and also in a higher rank diamond 1-master. League is more balanced than dota, but still i can be agree with dota 1, was my first moba and i love it, but right now i can't let league for dota 1, is way better created and much more balanced.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

LoL is a damn cartoon, I'll rather take dota2 instead of LoL which seems to gain more and more popularity but I agree, LoL is better mostly from the competition point of view (not the game itself, but the XP gaining, ranks, etc) but that's because dota1 is really old and kinda outdated. Also LoL had a monster advertising budget and it's the only game that had more online players at the same time than WoW ( ~ 1.8m online players... geesh! )

I just owned some newbies playing dota1 couple of days ago, that was lot of fun.

Anyway [MENTION=27940]Blessedone[/MENTION], just wish him to die in LoL next time or to become a feeder, haha :))

5. Mpmeyers

Mpmeyers Supporter

Well,to be fair,I have been guilty of making a "buy/sell this or that" game and after waiting a bit,went to go grab a smoke,or use the can,and missed someone when I got back :p but yeah,in this case,he should stick to our server,and LoL really does suck.(maybe that's why they call it LOL) :p

6. Blessedone

Blessedone Well-Known Member

Well i got my payback got almost ber in just one chaos run in that game+some extras i think of it as payback by itself lol

7. afro

afro Member

First impresion is cartoon, but after u will play some games, u won't think again about cartoon.
    Dota 2 is sick, worst than i tought. The heroes are not even nice builded or created.
    You are still playing dota 1 ? :eek: where ?

8. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

you are very nice to help afk people especially when its not even necessary to be afk for them. :thumbup:

Gix and Blessedone like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted