Solved please help.... cant create or join the game

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by syukriilahi, Aug 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syukriilahi

syukriilahi Senior Member

some of my heroes cant create or joint the game:
    Account: syukriilahi
    hero1: dinda
    hero2: fitri

the other heroes is no problem.

thanks

2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi there @syukriilahi, it sounds like your characters are stuck on one of the gameservers as it happened in this thread http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/hero-is-locked-in-game.542104/#post-841563
    You can try and restart your PC, if it's a soft stuck your characters should be fine after that however if it's hard stuck you will have to wait until the gameserver restarts.
    Cheers.

Gix and syukriilahi like this.
  3. syukriilahi

syukriilahi Senior Member

thanks for your answer.
    i think it was hard stuck, i just restated my pc and still failed to joint game.. so i have to wait till tomorrow. i hope its gonna be ok.

btw, i use your sting map hack configuration, very easy and really helpful, thanks fort that. but.. how to change "R" key config, because when i hit "R" the game is quit, really annoying.
    sorry for my bad english.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

You won't have to wait until tomorrow since the game servers are set to auto-restart outside of the daily schedule too if necessary like in this case so your characters should be unstuck by now and ready to go as one of the game servers has been restarted earlier. For the future, if one of your heroes gets hard stuck you may send us a PM here or even better /whisper us in-game.

Regarding your maphack question, you may read this post and change the configuration key http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/sting-maphack-configuration-guide.537869/page-20#post-940929
    If you have other maphack questions you may use the thread above.

Atox and colder like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.