Solved A simple loot filter / maphack config

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by evr, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evr

evr Member

Hello there. I'm new to the server and all of that maphack configuration and stuff is a bit overwhelming for me. So my question is, is there some filter that everybody likes to use for filtering items (hiding cracked, broken, useless items, etc) ? I couldn't find any of myself.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Welcome, @evr. Both maphacks come with multiple predefined loot filters when you download them and you can also try out other ones customized by the players inside their designated guide threads.
    Since you haven't mentioned what maphack are you using and you're new to this then Sting maphack would be the most user friendly and popular choice among diablo players. If you wish to customize your current configuration or any other configuration the following threads will help you a lot as it contains plenty of useful information and posts:
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/sting-maphack-configuration-guide.537869/
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threa...s-guide-gold-arrows-bolts-scrolls-etc.534667/ (if the config file you are currently using doesn't already hide these simply open your d2hackmap.cfg file with any text editor like notepad and copy paste those lines)

MGTOW1, Fatty180 and Kefflar32 like this.
  3. evr

evr Member

Thank you, i'll have a look at those. And yes, i'm using sting's integrated mh because i like my game fullscreen and it just straight doesn't work with the other two. Also i'm having a half error quite often (mostly in travincal while farming), is that something easily fixed and what causes it?

4. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

you will find many posts in forum that help you fix maphack errors use search to find them easy. start maphack as admin all the time and is best if you use integrated sting maphack to start same time you launch game because has good compatibility with new windows

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  5. ErrorIRL

ErrorIRL KYSNOW2 Supporter

Ctrl will hide potions, tps, etc.
    Meanwhile, if you press once "9"(not from numpad), will hide "useless" unique items.

Fatty180 and Kefflar32 like this.