Solved c0000005

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Sonnei, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonnei

Sonnei Senior Member

I played normally untill i tried to install STING MH (not even MH but some cfg file). After that i got c0000005 error every time when i trying connect to bnet.
    I tried everything what mentioned http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/common-game-errors-and-fixes.532466/ and other treads. Did it many times. Deleted MH at all but error still here.
    Tried to install intedrated MH right now when i writing this post. Not works anyway
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Dec 19, 2019 ---
    Something going clear now. Seems error appear cause my client wont get patched for some reason. I logged into windows as admin. Just logged to bnet and its updated. I can log on my account but still cant create or join to any game.
    Tried to reinstall game again. But its same...
    Sry for bad english

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello, please make sure to follow this post once more http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/common-game-errors-and-fixes.532466/#post-881523
    It seems you're missing the europebattle server patch after reinstalling the game so you need to get that first and choose your diablo folder during the installation screen. As for maphack, go ahead and download the integrated sting one then overwrite the files inside of your game folder. Double-check if you can create or join games with some other character too just to be sure yours is not stuck.

3. Sonnei

Sonnei Senior Member

I have no characters anymore. Just one. I'll to try to create one more.
    As i said before i did all like in bug fix tread. But its still wont work properly.
    Which patch is used here? My client upgraded for 1.14d.

Edit. I tried delete all mh's and every folder d2 on hardware and reinstall after. It wont work anyway. I turned off antivirus, firewall and upgraded windows. I'm not installing any mh already just clear game. It wont work anyway! I hate that idea using mh already.

Logged to windows as administrator and tried to log in game. Its upgraded to 1.14d. But it hadnt reg file for eurobattle.net just default ones. Dunno from where downloaded this patch. But after this i can log on account. But still cant create game or join to game. It fails always like - Failed to...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

This means you did not connect to our realm as we require the 1.13c version, nor you downloaded our custom patch.
    If you did everything as in the bug fix thread it could be that you're registry path is either incorrect or you are using a different client version.
    I suggest you start with removing your current diablo clients then visit our website and follow the connect instructions http://europebattle.net/d2/join

Sonnei likes this.
  5. Sonnei

Sonnei Senior Member

I have c0000005 error with 1.13 version always after clicking on b-net button. And i'm using eurobattle installer every time.
    But i'll try again...

6. Gix

Gix Founder

If you get the famous c0000005 right after clicking the battlenet button then double-check your DEP settings and make sure they're set for essential Windows programs and services only

colder likes this.
  7. Sonnei

Sonnei Senior Member

Wont work anyway! Every time this error. I cant even log to my acc to try create new character

8. Gix

Gix Founder

Check your private message and I'll take a look at it remotely, there's obviously some step missing since your first post says it was working just fine before. I also see your last in-game login was a few minutes ago by the way. Guess the game path was still set to run the 1.14 client instead of the 1.13 one inside the registry files after all.

Sonnei likes this.
  9. Sonnei

Sonnei Senior Member

It works finally! Thx u Gix

Gix likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.