Diablo 2 kicked out of bnet

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by xhister, Mar 29, 2020.

1. xhister

xhister Member

I have a problem with Diablo 2 where whenever I play for about 10-15 min in the game after I exit I get redirected to login screen and this happens all the time. Is this related to the internet ? If that's the case what should I do ? Is there some kind of port I should modify ? Or I need to modify something else ?
    Thanks in advance for your attention.

2. starxplor

starxplor Supporter

The only time this happens to me is if I am running multiple instances of the game. Whichever instance logged in first is dropped back to login screen when that character leaves a game, while the one logged in second seems to keep its session live.

3. xhister

xhister Member

The problem is that my problem is not the same.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

What @starxplor posted is the normal behavior when you log in with multiple characters that belong to one account.
    In your case, this is internet provider related and a similar thread where this has already been discussed can be found here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bnet-disconnection.545028/

I can only assume it's some sort of IP address conflict and the game's session timeouts after some time because of that, although I might be wrong.

starxplor and Kefflar32 like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted