Solved Hello lookin for help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Yukinamida, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Yukinamida

Yukinamida Member

Hello all im lookin for help or guide how to run multibox i can run 8 accounts or even more , but i dont know how to do it i mean i log with all the accounts in sameparty with my main but the others dont follow me :( i wanna lvl up multiple toons but they dont follow or gain xp if they stuck in town.

2. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

For levelling all chars at the same time, you have 2 options:
    1. follow main killing char with each of the other ones - very tedious, highly not recommended
    2. rush all chars to hell, one char leveled and getting quests actively, the others in town (but always same act), then do Chaos runs with all lvl 1 chars - open tp, get them all in, start killing. They level insanely fast, until lvl 70+, then decently fast. Several runs should get all to 80+. With practice, you will learn what the 2-screen distance means, in order for a char to get exp.
    Note that any number above 8 is useless, you can only have 8 chars in a game (main killing char + 7 noobs :) ).

Gix likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard @Yukinamida,
    As a side note to what @sphinx25 mentioned, your characters will not follow you automatically as that would be against the rules http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/server-rules.524864/
    By multiboxing you are allowed to open more than one game instance and play on two or more accounts as long as you are not using any automation to move both accounts simultaneously of course. You've received similar answers in the chat lobby when you've first asked this question earlier today.

4. Yukinamida

Yukinamida Member

Hello yes i recieved the same message :D but i was multiboxing on retail wow :) so i thinked its goes the same way on diablo 2 :d but good to know to dont get my self banned :) i didnt knew that the meaning of multibox here is multi clients but not followin and attackin in same time ty for replay Mr/Ms Gix you can close the thread :D

5. Gix

Gix Founder

You're very welcome. You must have missed my whisper from earlier today as I was pretty sure you used to play WoW hence your question about multiboxing and I'm familiar with the way it works there. Indeed, multiboxing in Diablo2 works a bit different compared to WoW but once you get your characters to hell it should be as easy as logging them into the game to fill it up.

• Draft saved Draft deleted