Hello :]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marzu, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Marzu

Marzu Member

Hey everyone!
    I'm Marzu, 28 from Norway! Been away from Diablo 2 a long time now and I really miss it. Been playing diablo, 2 and 3 for ages so lots of history with the game and story. I work as a teacher so I can't spend as much time as I would want on the game hehe. Really looking forward to play again.

Hope there is people out here that might want to talk and play sometime. Makes the game more interesting when you can talk and discuss. Let me know if anyone got a discord server or some other type of communication programs where some of you normally meet!
    Cheers

2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Hi and welcome.

Marzu likes this.
  3. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hey and welcome @Marzu on our biggest private community of D2

Marzu likes this.
  4. kiwifruit

kiwifruit Game Master

Hey and welcome @Marzu. I don't have extensive amounts of time to play either but I do enjoy this server. Hope you like it. Feel free to message in the forum, I find this convenient - there are private conversations. I know some Latin players had a discord but have not heard of anything else.
    I did rush a guy who works as a teacher the other day - maybe that was you? :)

5. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

hi man O/
    click on ENTER CHAT button. u will join the channel where ppl trade and chat

Marzu likes this.
  6. Marzu

Marzu Member

Thnx! I was not on yday but cool that he or she was a teacher. currently in the family cabin in the woods with my wife and dog :) i just think its hard to keep track of who is playing and stuff. Thats why i want a discord server where we can quickly see whos on and group up to do stuff together regardless of voice. Not sure if there is rules about advertising for a discord server on these forums tho.

kiwifruit likes this.
  7. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Welcome, mate!

Marzu likes this.
  8. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard, @Marzu.
    This has been discussed before in several threads like this one and while we used to have both a teamspeak server back in the days and a discord server, we do not have the manpower to maintain yet another service that would require pretty much 24/7 supervision. Besides, it wasn't that popular either and this is not a bad thing because many players that joined over the years have always provided positive feedback about how active the in-game chat actually is and how this is one of the key aspects to make this community look so alive. The last thing we would want to see is moving the entire chat, trading, etc from the actual games and forums to somewhere else like a discord server. As for the voice channels, no one was really using them ever except a few of us randomly at the start, they weren't popular at all.

If you want to group up with others then log into the chat, which is very active by the way and ask the players or simply create a public game and if anyone is interested to join they will do it.

kiwifruit and Marzu like this.
  9. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi and welcome

Marzu likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted