New cube idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by testacc123, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testacc123

testacc123 Active Member

Make this new recipe:

Charm + gem bag + gem grabber = re-rolled charm* + gem bag that has 3 gems of type of gem grabber removed + gem grabber.

* Would be exactly the same result as if I just did put 3 pg and GC in cube.

Would be nice and convenient as instead of taking gems out one by one and then transmuting, I could just keep spamming transmute button till I run out of gems or till I get charm I want.

Alternatively, new item called 3 gem grabber could be added which would take as name says 3 gems out.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

We thought of it before and although it sounds easy it's not and definetly not the same as you would out 3 pg and gc in cube because in this case you don't have to substract the pgems from anywhere. This is an either or situation if you add both the charm and the gem bags because they both need to result a different output and unfortunately all cube recipe outputs follow the very first input of the recipe so if you add the charm you will be able to preserve the ilvl but you won't be able to take mods off the gem bag aka you won't be able to extract the gems and if you switch the order then you will be able to take the gems out but the charm ilvl will not remain the same, infact a complete new charm will be generated instead of rerolling our initial one as explained in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.