Solved Play on regular Battle.net

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by brandtbombe, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandtbombe

brandtbombe Member

Hi, I wanted to play on the regular battle.net servers again but the only server i can connect to is the private europebattlenet. What do i have to do play on the official server again?

2. Tzutzu79

Tzutzu79 You're too late, Hahaha.. Moderator

Why one would do such a shitty thing... This is THE SERVER.
    Anyway, all you have to do is change the entry on the registry or change the gateway settings

Nopik and Gix like this.
  3. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

HI , you entered on the best and the biggest private server with the most number of people here, ofc here you have just some modifications and anticheat [maphack/autotele allowed not for others], you can open here more than 1 d2 windows how many u can without any original cd key just welcome !

PS:if you still wanna back to blizzard servers with ekhm bots etc. PM me here ill give a link to add you original bnet gateways.

Nopik, Fatty180 and Gix like this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

@brandtbombe, you should start with using the search function before opening a duplicate thread as this has been answered multiple times before. We even provide a registry file to revert back to battlenet servers on our tools page and it's up to you to read that and follow the instructions.
    Whenever you create a thread on this forum and type in some words for the title you also get a preview of already existing similar threads that shouldn't be ignored, besides that there are even two recent threads posted here and here located on the same page with your thread so check them out. We are providing support for this server alone, good luck playing on "botnet".

udm, Tzutzu79 and colder like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.