Solved Unable to connect "ACCESS_VIOLATION"

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Iker, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Iker

Iker Supporter

Hello everyone,

I assume this is something I'm doing wrong, but I'm not capable of finding the problem. After the new patch updated I try to follow the indications in order to be able to play again, so I decided to reinstall everything (I downloaded a new portable version of the game 1.13c and the client). Once it was downloaded, I executed "EuropeBattleInstaller.exe" and "EuropeBattle Gateway.reg". Everything is configured properly (Windows XP Service Pack 2 compatibility and "open as administrator"), but every time I try to get into Battle.net, the ACCESS_VIOLATION exceptions pops up.

As I said, it might be something I'm doing wrong, but I can't find a solution, so I would really appreciate a hand.

Best regards.

2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

You should look on forum for answers before you post. I hope this helps you Click

3. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello. Simply follow the instructions listed on the bottom of our website and read this as well http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/fix-diablo-ii-common-errors.532466/

Atox likes this.
  4. Ulipus

Ulipus Active Member

greets all
    got somehow similar problem can play the game but gives me access violation c0005 when trying to load MH sting or coldat
    already changed comaptiblity and trying to run as adm any help much appreciated

5. Gix

Gix Founder

@Ulipus, your problem is not similar because yours it's due to using maphack while the person who started this thread can't get past clicking the battlenet button so they're two different things.
    Feel free to use the search function of this forum as the maphack subject has been discussed many times and start by downloading the integrated maphack version from our website tools page which is recommended in case you experience constant game crashes. If problems continue you could download the other maphack, BH one.

• Draft saved Draft deleted