Solved Unrecoverable internal error 6f8574ae

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Raphaël, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphaël

Raphaël Well-Known Member

Hello,

I ve got always the same error for each 2 game i make, and bin crash

Halt
    Location line#193,
    Unrecoverable internal error 6f8574ae,

use sting maphack integrated with auto tele and glider 3dfx, is there a problem with glide 3dfx?

Thank you for helpfull....;)

2. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

I don't think this is caused by 3dfx glide, it's more likely caused by maphack or autotele. Although it's stating a different error, have you tried all the steps in the 1st post of Fix Common Errors? Also are you playing in fullscreen? This can cause crashes with maphack as well.

Harvest likes this.
  3. Raphaël

I ve done all, but random crash still...

Crash often in travincal and if i make fast nithalak run (each 2-3games).
    but thank,

if someone can share is folder that work.... nice;)
    And glider config option...

4. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

I would've guessed that the DEP settings might fix this, but I suppose not. There isn't any real glider config, you just place the DLL in the game directory and run D2VidTest.exe to select it. There are plenty of working configs posted in the Sting's guide thread. Have you tried running the game without autotele to see if it is causing the issue? Also you can try using injected version of Sting's instead of integrated to see if that solves it.

Harvest likes this.
  5. Raphaël

I have reinstalled all d2 step by step, and still get error

only integrated maphack work ----) still get error frequency (with or without autotele)
    injected version ---) acces violation

my system : windows 10 pro 64 bits

Any help? (thank you Timmy)

6. Harvest

Harvest Senior Member

Maybe you have to check your DEP settings and turn off the Firewall?

The my os. Is 8.1 but i had to solve this problem with turn out the FW.

Just try it. Then its not work turn it back

7. Gix

Gix Founder

This means you're not running the game and/or the maphack as Administrator so edit their properties and set their compatibility to XP SP2 and Run as Administrator.
    Drop off glide and auto teleport and run the game with maphack alone and see if there are any improvements, at this point other 3rd party softwares that are installed on your computer may interfere and cause the errors. If none of that works re-patch your client so you get rid of the integrated maphack, extract the standalone sting version into a separate folder, outside of the game folder and run both the game and the maphack as admin. Alternatively download BH maphack and see if you get any error with that.

EDIT: Don't forget to run the game in window mode, full screen and maphack don't mix well together.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Harvest likes this.
  8. Raphaël

thank for helping,
    but i have set xp sp2 comptability and administrator check. Same thing with or without autotele, i need 3dfx to play in windowed with mouse capture and better graphics...

Harvest likes this.
  9. Gix

Gix Founder

Switch over to BH maphack then as there are too many variables to take into consideration considering all the 3rd party softwares that users normally have installed on their computers.

10. icx

icx Supporter

This Error is happening when the maphack loads, i get it aswell, its random when it hits, but its the maphack loading for sure. cuz for me it allways happends on a new game when i start to move.

Still no fix for this :( ?

11. RandAlThor

RandAlThor Senior Member

Are you using the integrated or standalone version of maphack? I currently use glide+windowed+integrated maphack using the settings I posted here: Guide Link

As stated previously, there are many different things that are potentially causing issues. Following the above guide can help us rule out some of them, so we might be able to assist. Please let us know if you have any further questions or info. Cheers.

12. fyitab

fyitab Active Member

Since my pc got the april 2018 update for windows 10 stings did the same for me but bh runs stable. Idk if you have received the update as some have some have yet to see it but it's very buggy and causes tons of issues with different pcs. This could be your issue try BH maphack and see if you still have the same problem.

Gix likes this.
  13. Gix

Gix Founder

@icx, sometime these maphack errors are like a lottery meaning one could get no errors at all while another will experience them a lot more often. Download the integrated sting maphack from here if you're not using it yet, run the game in window mode and if you don't really need glide then you can remove it.
    Alternatively switch to BH maphack if you're still having errors as I recommended to the OP too and see how it goes.
    @fyitab, unfortunately they're still not done fixing all the issues that april update caused to everyone using windows although luckily the integrated maphack still works fine for me.

fyitab and Kefflar32 like this.
  14. odes

odes Member

For me it was the 3dfx glide feature that caused sting maphack to crash the game. I had the exact same problem as the op, i could start the maphack just fine when i launched diablo, everything was totally ok when i entered the FIRST game after launching diablo, but after that if i left to create a new game it would crash me upon using the waypoint or fighting any enemy. After hours of headscratching i decided to remove the -3dfx parameter from my shortcut and....lo and behold....it stopped crashing and works fine now. Only problem is my game window is running on 800x600 and i cant see shet cause its so tiny xD

I tried BH maphack but didnt like it as it lacked alot of features i grew accustomed with after years of sting's mh usage.

Therealfataldogma and Kefflar32 like this.
  15. ameth

ameth Senior Member

Is there autotele integrated into that integrated hackmap?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.