Loading...

Best Merc for Summon + Corpse Explosion Necro?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Oliedd, Oct 7, 2026 at 7:48 AM.

  1. Oliedd

    Oliedd Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Hi! I’m playing a Summon Necromancer with Corpse Explosion.

    Would you say that an Act 2 mercenary with the Might aura is better for this build? He can quickly kill the first monster, and after that everything starts dying very quickly thanks to Corpse Explosion.

    Or is it worth trying an Act 1 mercenary instead? I’ve never played with one before. I only know that in this case you use Faith, and I’d be happy to hear what else is worth equipping on this type of mercenary.

    Thanks in advance and best regards! :)
     
  2. DanceOfDeath

    DanceOfDeath Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,548
    Likes Received:
    122
    Trophy Points:
    63

    act 2 nightmare offensive
    wep obediance/infinity
    armor eth forti
    helm andariel visage + jewel 15 ias
    battle gauntlets for enchant for infinity or green loh gloves for obediance
    vampirefang belt
    gore rider boots
    amulet cats eye or highlords
    rings carion + dwarf for travincial run
     
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2026 at 8:35 AM
    Oliedd likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...
Loading...