Ladder Question: True or not

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zdravko, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zdravko

Zdravko Senior Member

I hear from some players that after months , server will be restart . If that is true , why ?

2. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Hello Yes it is true There will be a Restart (ladder reset) well ladder resets every 2 years which u should be grateful :)
    Without ladder reset there is no fun at late ladder as u will see players buying perfect gears etc.

3. Zdravko

Zdravko Senior Member

Why reset on 2 years wtf... For people who have 1-2 hours or less on day for d2 , do you know how many times it need to make his character good or full gear ? Don't know reason to have resets , every other game (that i know) there is no such thing like "reset ladder" . I know for stuffs like update and new stuffs/balance .

4. AngryShapes

AngryShapes Senior Member

this server does not require several hours of play per day, enough to play two hours a day and you can develop characters in two months

So, two years are enough time for almost all characters to learn and build

Reset become 2018 05~

Best regards , Angryshapes

Fatty180 likes this.
  5. Zdravko

Zdravko Senior Member

This two hours you says are enough to make build that will be with clean or 20life skillers . With two hours will have no match vs players who are full builds with 40+skillers and full cube with bugged items and others . Forgive me for my poor english and thanks for the answer . GL & HF

6. AngryShapes

sure you will not be able to build a GODLIKE character with two hours a day , but you have to know the strategy for a person if you want to reach a godly character with this little time.

if you are lucky , you can reach 3 4 bers a day

and with 3-4 bers each day will surely succeed in building a normal character within two months

So , the reset time enought.

who does not know enough about this server yet, I do not recommend so much to build divine characters.

Cya

7. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

Best Answer
    Ladder reset is a normal function of D2, has been since the game came out over 17 years ago. Most ladders only last 3-4 months, so a 2 year ladder is a huge benefit for most players, as many of them only play as much as you do. You can find this information on the website. I also suggest you read the server rules and the list of custom mods and features so you have a better understanding of the server. If you're concerned with not being able to acquire items/runes to be competitive in PvP then I suggest you read this guide that helps explain ways to maximize your time-profit ratio.

Gix, Fatty180 and AngryShapes like this.
  8. Zdravko

Zdravko Senior Member

Thanks alot , just last think to ask in the new fresh ladder is there gonna be again the bugged gf or something other new bugged ? I remember before this ladder , gf was not like that . It will be good if our best server keep that gf (bugged) and to have something other new , like bugged bartuc or something else . Btw happy new year ^^
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 1, 2018 ---
    Damn , how you get 3,4 bers a day . Most of the time when i am running for 2 to 4 hours (sometimes even more) max i can get is like ber , most of time for 2 hours "if" i am lucky sur

AngryShapes likes this.
  9. AngryShapes

this life taught, can not live out of work.

Try to make it a plan for hrs earn, and use all strategy !

10. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

Can you please enlighten me, how can you earn that much? Only thing that comes to my mind is neing extremely lucky and cubing one expensive skiller for each 40gems u buy...

AngryShapes likes this.
  11. Godhard

Godhard Senior Member

lol, op rich guy problems... Arguing 1 or up to 4 ber's in day :confused:

And there is me... If in month with couple of h play in day time have one ber its already cool :D

Fatty180 and Quinneczech like this.
  12. AngryShapes

so rolling is also a way of getting a high rune, but maybe we can get cheaper from the price and we can sell it in the price Depending on who needs it, many people use this method

13. Gix

Gix Founder

@Zdravko, read @TimmyDeezNuts's answer and read it well. Also we are the only server where you can easily catch up with everyone else even if you start late into the ladder and have a lot less time to play. Seasonal ladders have always been a part of this game ever since it was launched and it's one of the important features that keep the game alive, the difference is that regular ladders only last three to four months while in our realm they last up to two years or more but they cannot and will not last forever, however after a ladder reset your old characters will become non-ladder and you can still keep your progress without loosing anything, it's just that vast majority of players will play ladder because of the features bonus and fresh content. There is no set date for a new season but it will eventually happen at one point and we will announce it on our website about three to four weeks before.
    PS: The current grandfather sword shall be slightly modified when the next season arrives, no plans to modify other items as for now.

ashcool, aBUCHa and Zdravko like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.