Lord Clan -searching for members-

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Minty, May 6, 2016.

1. Mystic_Chan

Mystic_Chan Member

In for barb ;)

Minty likes this.
  2. Minty

Minty Senior Member

If anyone wishes to apply we are taking in people in our clan. Facebook activity is a must in our clan.

3. Gix

Gix Founder

Hope facebook will be taken down, lol. Why don't you guys set a forum activity rule? It's been kinda dead since the ladder reset, everyone is busy grinding.

4. Minty

Minty Senior Member

Cause we want closed group for clan members only,so we can share things on group wall. Talk. and post images and data, and only people from our group would be able to find or read page, not public.
    If forum had more options. Like group chat is, option to make a group and invite people who can read content and so on... Basically we use fb cause topaz interface sucks. and not all can use Skype (connection problems) or some are not into voice, have kids sleeping and so on. We cannot use Forum like that. We use forum for other things.
    And it's a closed group only invited people can see there and police and hackers hahaha :D
    , so we don't see mocking or bad comments or provocations at all when someone posts something. :)
    Also the impaler uploads nude pictures of Diablo2 characters so it wouldn't suite all to see this, many would be offended. So it's better for him to be punished by clan with rune penalties. xD
    We use forum all the time. We get ideas all the time how people would be interested to use forum but takes time.
    There are million of things how to use this forum mostly its for price and informative.
    But to bring activity you need to innovate something like :
    Write your own diablo story.... Or suggest your own custom item... Or active pools and something with prize...
    Like winner wins prize.
    Something people would need to like, post, to get involved. Or Diablo2 quiz test... or Contribute to Game balance article * where people would write what they think is missing and so on. And game masters who would use option to talk to all and say. We are doing a pool on Forum, We are making a quizz, We are making suggest your custom item contest..... and other things and involve prizes cause you need offer something : ) to bring more activity... for people to smile and to want to check forum to see if anything is up. For example Reset is being announced in game " all come to read forum". so something that could change their game and game experience brings them here.
    It just takes time, flexibility and ideas to come up to surface. We all use forum from our clan.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  5. ggnore13

ggnore13 Member

Hello guys! I want to apply to your clan as a necromancer. Right now I have a poor sorceress since I started alone but I'll be happy to ditch the sorc if you accept me as your necromancer

6. Gix

Gix Founder

I can see you're new around if you took this guy into a clan.

7. Minty

Minty Senior Member

we need necro, and main barb too.

8. asgard

asgard Member

Hello, before saying anything im rogue and im new on the server, i may lack knowledge about the game but i learn fast, ive been playing d2 basically alone never had the chance to apply for a clan since got no friends that play this kind of games (one but he is a douchebag XD) i have not seen anyone applying for ele druid and i offer myself to that choice if u wish. I want to join a clan because as social beings we are born to live together and i think stating any kind of social involvement improves the gameplay experience as you share it with others. Best regards

Escorb4r likes this.
  9. Vyiar

Vyiar Active Member

Hello LORD clan, I'm interested in joining your crew, I primarly play Barbarians (and the Barbarian is my main) and i've been playing D2 since 2002, i was a poor little child at that time, i'm searching for people to play D2 with since being alone makes it kinda boring...
    If you need to contact me ingame whisper to *CopperTellurium

10. Masenko1990

Masenko1990 Active Member

I would like to be your hammerdin/smiter if possible, its my main/prefered class. Playing sorc for now for 1 week but saving stuff and runes to equip my paladin. Also, i saw u are looking for an Assasin, i actually like trapsin, prefer the paladin instead but i would be main assa too.

I have been playing d2 before LoD when i was just a kid, then started to play online in 1.09 or 1.10 (cant remember exactly) till today, so i consider me an experienced player who can help others to get wealth and me too :D

My main account is *Masenko1990, also u can PM me here

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  11. Metamorphic

Metamorphic Supporter

I would be interested if Barbarian (Frenzy) or Amazon (Light Javazon) is available. If these roles are already filled I understand.

*Metamorphic

12. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

I am very happy that this idea still exists :)

• Draft saved Draft deleted