Loading...

GM Application PrinceIgor's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by PrinceIgor, Nov 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceIgor

    PrinceIgor Supporter

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2021
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3

    Name:
    Evo​
    Age:
    34​
    Country:
    Scotland​
    Online Time:
    3-4h a day , when off work 5-7h​
    Spoken Languages:
    English , Bulgarian , Russian​
    Account Name:
    PrinceIgor​
    Game Playing Experience:
    I’ve been playing since 2001 till 2013 with a 2 years gap , have previous admin experience for 3 years . I’m playing in Europe for the last 3-4 years​
    How can you help the server?:
    I have a lot of Diablo 2 experience so can help new guys , as I’m always doing . Can help at the forum as well , despite my account is new in the forum . Also can contribute with ideas how to bring back the old glory at the server .​
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2021
    kiwifruit likes this.
  2. kiwifruit

    kiwifruit Game Master

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2020
    Messages:
    3,267
    Likes Received:
    1,910
    Trophy Points:
    113

    Hey Evo, thank you for your interest in becoming a GM.

    A few weeks have passed since your application I would like to suggest you should show some more activity from you in terms of what a GM would do. If you need to refresh read this thread again http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/read-first-then-apply.534334/

    I haven't seen you much on princeIgor account although I understood that you are active on gossipGirl as well. I would like to see some improvement, for example, starting some forum activity as well as getting more involved in anything that would suggest help or advice topics being either in-game or in here.
     
Loading...
Similar Threads - PrinceIgor's Application
  1. Evolved
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    3,788
  2. Goplexer
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    9,829
  3. Evolved
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    2,510
  4. Cvm2
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    3,131
  5. IMPRESSIVE
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,555
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...