The ShowOff Place

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by klaus, Mar 30, 2017.

1. klaus

klaus Senior Member

I've been meaning to create such thread for a week or something now, but never really got up to it. I know there is a "Best find of the day" thread about such things, but the range of the items and runes posted there is very wide. The bigger part of the posts there include stuff, most of which, is just a matter of time for one to find, including unique items , runes ( Yes, even the high ones ) and charms.
    I wanted to create a thread where we can share more of the rare stuff we have in our possession, that include, but not limited to, items such - Rare / Crafted rings amulets, rare / magic circlets, weapons, JMOD's , claws, druid pelts and such items that sometimes are "Once in a lifetime" items.
    I , for example, recently found a sorceress orb with +1 to Sorceress, 20 fcr , 3 to Nova, 3 to Lightning, ~20 Energy and 60~mana. It's not really worth anything like this, but had it been +2 to Skills, it would have been a nice treat :)
    If you have such items , even some of the rare jewels fall under this category, please be sure to share it here.
    Hope you guys will post some of the things you find from now on , or things you have found in the past, so this thread doesn't suffer quick and painless death, and I also hope it receives some bumps from time to time. Looking forward to the best of the best finds :)

Fatty180 and Kenobi like this.
  2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  3. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

Not sure if this qualifies, but it's the best rare I've found so far
    Screenshot004.jpg

eKc, V4mpir, Fatty180 and 1 other person like this.
  4. botez94

botez94 Active Member

mhm :D an.png

V4mpir and Fatty180 like this.
  5. zguby

zguby The Second Coming Forum Legend

6. klaus

klaus Senior Member

That is.. really.. well.. what is that :\

7. zguby

zguby The Second Coming Forum Legend

my lucky charm

8. dafranco

dafranco Forum Legend

botez94 likes this.
  9. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

Some not-so-bad itemZ i use
    [​IMG]

eKc, V4mpir, AngryShapes and 5 others like this.
  10. botez94

botez94 Active Member

Damn..Look at this...if it was+fcr and 3 blizz.. damn.. cc.png

11. Kenobi

Kenobi Active Member

upload_2017-4-1_22-45-38.png
    this armor will leave you defenseless

Joaiuda, Fatty180 and botez94 like this.
  12. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

This druid head piece which could've been great if it was +3 Nado, or even better with +2 Druid instead of only +2 Ele.
    [​IMG]

I got a few more rare items that are close to nice, but I need to find them on my mules first. Nothing gosu tho.

13. rarti

rarti Well-Known Member

Really nice thread

Attached Files:

Joaiuda, V4mpir and MadVisions like this.
  14. dafranco

dafranco Forum Legend

15. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

some serious circ mate! gz :)

16. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    eKc, V4mpir, aBUCHa and 8 others like this.
  17. djibzibi

djibzibi Supporter

gfff.png
    60!! chacne of crushing blow 60!! chance of open wounds 18!! life stolen and its 3 ed from perfect

eKc, inayat, Nopik and 2 others like this.
  18. Gix

Gix Founder

I'm posting this to clear things for a new guy who thought he can get a fully geared character for $50 and was pissed off that @djibzibi posted a 60/60 grandfather photo, thinking he got it through the shop.

The modified grandfather listed here and lootable on our server was never available in the shop. It was listed as "not available" ever since the previous season when it was still original, before the weapon modification was implemented so it couldn't be purchased as we clearly said we may perform additional changes to it, which we did and still will. Those who own a grandfather they found it only in-game, just like @djibzibi did and most likely no one owns a perfect one so far. The weapon modification was welcomed by the community as the original grandfather stats are useless, but this is a pre-final version.

Now, at the very begining of this ladder grandfather used to be 60/60 for a short period of time due to a misscalculation however we corrected it back to 50/50 couple days later, besides additional changes will be applied in future seasons. As for the 10% difference, anything over 100% CB is not going to count anyway so those grandfathers that spawned as 60/60 within the first few days of this season, and there are no more than a few of them active, obviously remained unchanged since such modifications only applies to newer drops so that's how the person above has a 60/60 instead of a 50/50 item and not because he paid for it. Being a 50/50 or 60/60 it won't make any difference at all since game cap the value at at 100% anyway, besides we used this as our first setting anyway, thus avoiding any confusions.
    We don't take custom orders or do individual compromises like some people want us to do so if we rejected your deal then be sure we did the same with others too and trust me when I'm saying we had all kind of requests and much higher offers than your $50 for a fully geared character with charms and everything (which are not even available in shop) that were instantly rejected. This game isn't a money making machine, it might have been like 8-10 years ago when we didn't even had an items shop and me and the administrator used to cover all costs by ourselves which you won't see very often or at all. Anyway, items available in shop are available to everyone for the same price and new requests that get approved will be listed to the public, not individually. Also, we don't have any exclusive items for donors either, everything that's being listed in the items shop drops in-game and depending on your luck you could get perfect ones within a day or even less so that's almost no effort at all. Those who decide to use the shop they do it because they either don't have much time on their disposal or simply because they want to support the community they been with such a long time and at the same time realize we don't pay our bills in beans or peanuts and our time is as important as theirs. What you see here is the result of a hobby, not a business. No one quit their daily jobs to manage or sell items on some diablo server.

PS: We already decided over the final stats of grandfather but changes will only be applied into the next season which ain't coming anytime soon so until then we stick to the stats we've been using so far.

19. DarkSummoner

DarkSummoner Supporter

20. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Best rare find today
    [​IMG]

Joaiuda, TimmyDeezNuts and Cave like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted