Guide BH Maphack Configuration Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Gix, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Tini

Tini Well-Known Member

I think it must be identified first

2. Duduloi

Duduloi Well-Known Member

There is any way for BH to show the min/max value of res/skills/etc, like in the image below ?

[​IMG]

3. RandAlThor

RandAlThor Senior Member

The BH MH version used here will not show stat ranges. Until the server uses an updated BH, Stings MH will be the only way to see stat ranges. Sorry

Duduloi likes this.
  4. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

@Duduloi, I'm not sure if all the mentioned min/max values are part of the latest BH update but there are multiple new additions and variables to it such as AR, REPLIFE, DTM, FRW, MAXDMG, MFIND, GFIND, STR, DEX, ARPER, LVLREQ or MAXDUR, FRES, CRES, LRES, PRES for resistances and others. Since this requires a client patch update too so we won't have to truncate any data from MPQ files, it will be available later on together with our mid season update.

5. Akaciq

Akaciq Member

Hi
    BH MH ReadMe:
    'Major features include:
    One-click item movement
    Shift-rightclick moves between stash/open cube and inventory
    Ctrl-rightclick moves from stash/open cube/inventory to ground
    Ctrl-shift-rightclick moves from stash/inventory into closed cube'

This movement features don't work for me. Is there any way to move items between stash/inv/cube whitout drag, just clicking ?

Maphack's one-click item movement feature uses the original lord of destruction inventory (10x4) and stash spacing (6x8).

6. holyoneforkfolk

holyoneforkfolk Member

Hello Everyone,

I did my modifications as it was written down in the guide, however ingame I'm unable to see the colour coding i made in the CFG. And not just unable, instead of the wanted colour I see some letter prefixes.
    Here is a section of what I've made.
    Can anyone help me to find out what is the problem?
    upload_2020-1-1_23-49-50.png upload_2020-1-1_23-46-30.png

7. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi there @holyoneforkfolk, you can find your answer in the same thread.
    I've quoted the answer below.
    Cheers.

holyoneforkfolk likes this.
  8. safakhan

safakhan Member

I want to see only Ethereal Unique items. How can i do that? I tried a lot but not successful... Please help.

9. Atox

First of all hi and welcome @safakhan and feel free to check the Introduce Yourself section. About your issue, it depends on what codes you have in your config with UNI condition ( UNI: matches unique items ). You could have something like this
    ItemDisplay[ETH UNI]: followed by what ACTION you want to use
    But you shouldn't have any other UNI in your config if you use the ETH UNI line. You can check the first post of this thread for a more in-depth explanation of the ItemDisplay and how to configure it.
    Hope this helps you.
    Cheers.

10. safakhan

safakhan Member

Thanks friend. I use this great utility to complete my grail list. I am farming now normal difficulty to find "ethereal tarnhelm, gull dagger, hotspur and Torch of Iro" i could not understand very well your guide.

ItemDisplay[ETH UNI]: tarnhelm, gulldagger, hotspur, torch of iro ? please can u fix because it is not working i think.
    So is this program gonna know unidentified items? So if an Unidentified Skull Cap drops this program gonna know it is Tarnhelm?
    And I want to hide other useless unique items. I want to see only ethereal uniques.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  11. Atox

That is not how this works, you can't put names of items there. In the first few rows from the first post of this thread it explains how a line of config works. When making a line of config you can use a group or an item code, for example the tarnhelm you can put a group or item code (if it has one, you can check this in Item Codes spoiler from first post of this thread )
    ItemDisplay[EQ1 ETH UNI]: Followed by an action such as %NAME% %COLOR% %MAP% etc..
    In this case it only has for skull cap which is the base of this item, so it will be
    ItemDisplay[skp ETH UNI]: Followed by an action such as %NAME% %COLOR% %MAP% etc..
    Also I suggest if you go for holy grail you can find normal uniques instead of an ethereal version of them which has a lower chance to drop.
    Like I said in the previous post, you can check the first post of this thread for a more in-depth explanation of the ItemDisplay and how to configure it, there is always sting alternative if you feel like it is easier to config.
    Cheers.

safakhan likes this.
  12. andrey85123

andrey85123 Member

how to reload a config?

13. Atox

Open BH.cfg and search for this line Reload Config: to see what key is bind to that.

andrey85123 likes this.
  14. dendri

dendri Active Member

hello,
    How to solve this problem?
    Screenshot002.jpg
    as soon as I try to watch open games and go into them, it freezes, that problem only with bh maphack

Attached Files:

15. Gix

Gix Founder

@dendri, this has been discussed in the previous page of this thread http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bh-maphack-configuration-guide.540603/page-5#post-855666
    As mentioned here which is a more recent thread, that's a BH maphack glitch since early versions that seem to happen randomly and on some systems only. You could try and see if it makes any difference if you use it alone without glide or other 3rd party plugins at the same time and by running the game in window mode in case you are not doing it already. You could also give sting maphack a try.

colder and Atox like this.
  16. horizon21

horizon21 Senior Member

Refer to screenshot - game details with players/description are not shown at all.

Have any of you guys experienced this issue/ know of a fix?

EDIT: I have been told that this is a bug with BH - no permanent fix known at this point.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  17. Gix

Gix Founder

Another thing you could try together with @evr and see if it helps is disabling the CPU patch fix and wait a few seconds in between joining games. It may or may not work.
    Head over to Settings > Maphack > Uncheck CPU Patch
    [​IMG]

Following redistributables shouldn't be necessary but since this is a hit or miss for some, you might as well see if it helps to have them installed.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40784
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5555

You can alternatively download sting maphack from our website http://europebattle.net/d2/tools

18. horizon21

horizon21 Senior Member

Another question for those in the know: what does %CONTINUE% do? The first post claimed that it would explain what this modifier does but it was never written.

EDIT: I think I have it figured out: Notice how in the configs after a rule ends with %CONTINUE%, further below other rules are applied to the same groups of items.
    So it goes like this: set some rules for a larger group of items, say Unique Normal Armors %CONTINUE%; then, filter out all the trash armors and leave only e.g. Bloodfists showing.
    TimmyDeezNuts's config is a good example of this feature being leveraged: http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bh-maphack-loot-filters.544928/#post-91128

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  19. Gix

Gix Founder

It continues looking at the following configurations and checks if they match the item.

Example: Shako would show up as orange in this case because it continues to the next condition in line and then stops.
    Code:
    ItemDisplay[UNI ELT]: %PURPLE%0 %GOLD%%NAME%%CONTINUE%
    ItemDisplay[UNI uap]: %ORANGE%0 %GOLD%%NAME%

Shako would show up as purple in this case because it stops processing after matching the UNI ELT condition and does not continue to check for the next line.
    Code:
    ItemDisplay[UNI ELT]: %PURPLE%0 %GOLD%%NAME%
    ItemDisplay[UNI uap]: %ORANGE%0 %GOLD%%NAME%

horizon21 likes this.
  20. andrey85123

andrey85123 Member

many times a day
    upload_2020-2-24_15-20-56.png
    something does maphack do at loading time, which causes client crash

• Draft saved Draft deleted