Solved Configuration of D2

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Petar, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Petar

Petar Member

Hello guys !!!

I had to reinstall my windows system and had to reinstall D2. Everything was ok until open game.exe and start the game . There are 2 black strips each side and when i'm trying to play with full screen mode there is too much lag - like moving on slow motion . Tried to play in loader - there is no lag ... installed wide screen from webside ( tools) but everythime crashes ... please if someone has same problem share how to fix it . Thanks in advance ... and excuse me for bad english :))))

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello there,
    Sounds like you're dropping fps in full screen mode and according to this thread you should give glide-wrapper a try, although window mode is most recommended when it comes to modern operating systems. You may find a full glide wrapper guide here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/glide-wrapper.539863/ and for the time being you may disable widescreen.

Kefflar32, Stefansg, Atox and 2 others like this.
  3. Blessedone

Blessedone Well-Known Member

Had exactly the same issue and glide wrapper solved it, also try put ''-nofixaspect'' command infront your game exe name it will make game look tad goofy(stretched) in wide screen but apparently (though it shouldnt) works better that way(atleast in my case).

Gix, colder, Stefansg and 1 other person like this.
  4. Petar

Petar Member

Hello again ! When i start game.exe it is in widescreen , but there is too much lag ingame ,when moving ( no lag when doing something in stash or cube ... weird) then installed glide wrapper , done the test but error appeared . An exception (C000000D)occured during Dllentrypoint or Dllmain in module : E:/DiabloII/glide3x.dll i have upload a pic to see it . If u have any ideas , please help .

Attached Files:

5. Gix

Gix Founder

This is already mentioned inside the guide thread that was previously posted http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/glide-wrapper.539863/
    You also want to run D2VidTest.exe in compatibility mode if you wish to change any of its settings, read the entire thread as everything has been covered in there.

Stefansg likes this.
  6. Petar

Petar Member

i have done it ... same error ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2021 ---
    and now when triyng start game.exe this error appears System error :
    The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not fould .Reinstalling the program may fix the problem

7. Gix

Gix Founder

You are missing the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable which contains the MSVCP100.dll file as mentioned in a similar thread below yours.
    Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010, 2012 and 2013 Redistributable and optionally .NET Framework too if you have a less modern operating system as many applications are making use of it nowadays.
    Download and install both x86 and x64 versions of the redistributable packages and you won't be getting the missing MSVCP100.DLL library anymore.

colder likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted