Solved I have some questions

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Balian of Ibelin, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Balian of Ibelin

Balian of Ibelin Active Member

I have another question for you.
    Do I have to play with every character I create so as they not to be deleted ? I do have an account (and I play with one of the characters there, the rest I use for mules/storages for the time being) ? Didn't find an answer. The general info says that it would be deleted in 10 days if not used for more than 2 hours. And in 3 months if used for more than two hours (at the very first beginning) and every single minute afterwards would guarantee another 3 months of safety. I don't understand whether or not that applies to every single character you have in your account.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2020
  2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

3. Balian of Ibelin

Atox, I read the whole topic from the link you sent me. I didn't find anything related to this. I apologise if it is my mistake, I just read (when you create a character under what conditions it would be deleted if not used and etc). Yes, actually in the first post it is mentioned "characters don't expire from lack of use", but why when you create a character you see this lines with red (it would be deleted if... and bla bla). Thanks in advance !

4. Tzutzu79

Tzutzu79 You're too late, Hahaha.. Moderator

Those are common messages, but don't worry. If you play ladder chars they will be available till next reset, that's about ~2 years so enjoy. Non ladder never expires.
    If you stick around you will love the server and community

colder and Atox like this.
  5. Balian of Ibelin

Tzutzu79, I would like to ask something. I didn't find infomation related to frequency in which you are allowed to create games. We know, which tools are allowed and which not. For instance, I can kill Pindle rather rapidly - in 30-40 seconds. How could I be sure that I won't get banned for being suspicious (Certainly, I am not using anything prohibited) But, can I be sure that everything is ok if I create 200-300 games for a night or so ? Put in another words, can you - the managing authority here, differentiate when somebody creates games, of course in a fair way, and when not ?
    Thanks in advance.

6. Tzutzu79

Tzutzu79 You're too late, Hahaha.. Moderator

@Balian of Ibelin I do Nihlathak runs in 20, 25 sec/run...You can create how many games you wish, Infact there are people here who do 1000 Nihlathak runs frequently.
    The antihack system is on anyway, you can't create/join games if you use hacks

Balian of Ibelin likes this.
  7. Gix

Gix Founder

@Balian of Ibelin, I've moved the last posts from your previous thread into a new one so we don't mix multiple general questions into one thread that was related to maphack troubleshooting.

As for your question, there is no daily limit on how many games you can create. Besides the anti-cheat system, we also run manual verifications so if we notice you are creating multiple games we may add your accounts to our watch list or randomly hop into your private game to check that everything is alright so there's nothing to worry about as long as everything you're doing is following the community rules.

You can also ignore the general warnings upon registering a new account, characters do not get deleted or expire from lack of use in this realm as per our FAQ http://europebattle.net/d2/faq

• Draft saved Draft deleted